Bonus Chapter

Requested by frifics and I thought, why not? So I made it. You can request a bonus chapter if you want but I'll only do it if I have time, okay?

Tamotsu's POV

It was morning and I was taking a morning walk because last night, Naruto had pissed me off so I had to release some stress. My head was spinning and I felt like I was about to colapse a bit but held my stand.

It was a week day so I didn't have to go to the Academy but I still need to train in order to pass the genin test next year. Even though it's still a long time, I need to learn to protect Naruto like my dad did.

As I walked through the stores, I saw that there weren't as many people as I thought there would be. There was only 3 to 4 people on the road which was a small amount compared to the usual amount. Just as I walked passed a weird looking store, a man jumped infront of me.

"Hello! Would you like to try our new Health Restore poition?" a man with brown hair and brown eyes asked as he shoved a tray with cups filled with green liquid on it. I looked at it disgusted and turned away.

"No thanks," I replied and was about to walk pass him when the man stepped in front of me again.

"Please, here's some free sample!" the man said, refering to the tray he was holding onto.

"I'm sorry, but I need to go," I said and tried to walk pass him but once again, he blocked my path.

"Please?" he said with a desperated look on his face. I looked at him and groaned before rubbing my forehead.

"Fine...," I muttered and took one of the cups. I looked at it and kind of regretted it since the water was so green and slimy. I gulped and closed my eyes before I drank it up. Honestly, I thought it would be disgusting concidering the weird green color it had but it actually tasted good.

Suddenly, my headache seemed to dissapier and I didn't feel tired anymore. Amazed, I started to smile and turned towards the man to see him looking at me with a small frown on his face.

"It didn't work, huh?" he muttered to himself sadly. Confused, I tilted my head.

"What do you-" I cut myself off when I heard my voice. What... was that?

"W-what?" I spoke again and gasp at the girly sound I made.

"My... my voice is like a girl?!" I yelled shocked. Angry, I looked at the man to see him looking at me with pity.

"Uh... it isn't just your voice...," he said which made my eyes widen and I turned towards a store that had a glass window to look at my reflection.

I...

"I'M A GIRL?!" I exclaimed in panick. My short blonde hair had turned longer and my face had turned even more feminim then usual.