7- Non stop Flirting

The weekends passed by fast; Antony stayed in my room for two days and he left last night to go back to his university. I haven't seen Reece ever since that catty fight between her and my brother and I wonder what Antony did or if she's okay.

I just realized I have history first period and I'm debating whether I should go or not.

I'm late 30 minutes but I walked in class anyways. Keith was looking dead until he saw me enter class and a wide smile appeared on his face. Mrs. Zenatra ignored me because she knows it pointless to argue with me cause I'll always win and continued with her lesson as I walked to the back of the class.

"You never came on time babe," Keith whispered as soon as I sat my ass down on the chair.

"Have you not met me yet?" I smirked and he shook his head smiling.

Half way through the class, I start getting bored so I stood up and crossed the room without a care if I'm interrupting my history teacher with her lesson.

"Mrs. Gilmore, take a sit please," Mrs. Zenatra said but she knows I won't listen and she's right. I pushed the door open and was about to leave when she called out Keith. "Mr. Yorkley, where are you going?" I glanced back to see Keith standing right behind me with his backpack on his shoulder.

"Don't worry about it Kelly." He stated, smirking at me. The class gasped at his mention of our teachers first name and it looks like Mrs. Zenatra was having a high blood pressure.

I didn't wait for anyone and left the room. I don't know where I'm going but I'm sure as hell I don't wanna be stuck in that room for another hour. I glanced behind me and I guess Keith was scared of Mrs. Zenatra after all as he stayed behind in history.

I took a stroll to the back of the school and sat on the beach as I watched the waves crashed through the shore.

"You shouldn't be here you know," I snapped my head towards the owner of the voice and smiled.

"Hi Kent," I greeted out as he strode through the sand with his hands shoved in his pocket. "Why're you here?" I pry. I haven't been alone with him since the night he kissed me then ran off, I probably scared him away.

"I saw you pass by my class," he shrugged, drawing lines on the sand with his finger.

"So... You followed me? That's quite creepy Kent." I teased and he chortled.

"What, your brother said to check up on you," he smiled at me and I quirk my brow.

"He said that to Wade," I corrected him.

"But still, I'm making sure you're okay," he said with a shy smile and I bit my bottom lip to prevent the smile creeping on my lips.

"I don't recall you asking if I was okay," I said and he turned his attention to me.

"Well are you okay Bev?" He looked at me closely and I giggled.

"Yeah I'm fine," I assured him and his charming smile appeared back on his face. He gaped at my eyes so I did the same thing.

"You have beautiful eyes babe," he smoothly caressed my cheek and I stopped breathing. Is he gonna kiss me again? Oh shut it Beverly! Stop assuming that guys will kiss you because they're staring onto your pretty blue eyes.

"Thanks," I said unaffected but he still didn't look away like he's memorizing every spec there is in my eyes. "So is this where you kiss me and run away?" The mood was getting too intimate so I joked to lighten up the mood.

"Right, I'm sorry about that night," he said shyly as his cheeks turned a bit red. Awe!

"No worries," I didn't pressed on the subject and turned my gaze back to the calm looking water. I really just wanna swim right now.