23- Viennese Waltz

23- Viennese Waltz

Me and Keith had practice this morning and we nailed it; every detail and moves were right on the spot and Mrs. Harland even said that it was perfect which boost my confidence.

It was evening. Guests were arriving in our school and the gala was happening in the ball room, like literally a room for occasions.

My mom and the dean were too busy greeting out the guest while I walk around in my midnight blue dress that reached my ankle and perk out my cleavage. It has a slit on the right side and my back was bare as it scooped down low. My hair was piled up messily at the back and it has loose curls dangling everywhere.

"Hey babe," Keith appeared beside me in his Armani tux, sipping champagne as he placed a hand on the small of my back.

"Hey!" I smiled and gave him a quick hug before looking out the crowd.

I've stayed the whole weekend over at Keith's dorm and we'd done a lot of making out in the duration of the weekend that if you add it all up, it could be compared to sex but we didn't go as far as the real thing.

"You look impossibly hot and you're turning me on right here," he whispered right beside me and I chuckled out loudly.

"You look sexy as well," I flirted and he smirked, biting the corner of his lip that made me go crazy.

"Still hitting on my sister, I see." Antony unexpectedly showed up beside me and I gave him one tight hug.

"I still got my hopes up Gilmore," Keith smirked and my brother shook his head.

"You look ravishing this evening Bev," Antony said and I grinned.

"You too!" I exclaimed then I felt a burning sensation all over. I turned and spotted Kent with his gaze focused on me as he sipped down his champagne, standing from a distance. I offered him a smile and a smirk formed on his lips, winking at me.

"Beverly! Antony! I need to introduce you two to someone," mother suddenly popped up in front of us and I jumped back, clutching my chest in surprise. She took both our wrist and tugged me away from Keith who was talking to some old lady with his dad.

"Mr. Thompson, these are both my kids, Beverly and Antony," A guy named Mr. Thompson smiled and reached out his hand for me to shake, I grabbed it firmly shaking it twice. He moved on to my brother and did the same thing.

"They're both lovely kids," he said and a grin flashed across my face.

"Oh they are alright," mom said sarcastically and I smiled at her shyly cause she well know we're trouble.

"I heard your daughter would be performing tonight," he mentioned and Antony looked at me weirdly as he didn't know. I kinda forgot to mention that to him.

"Yes sir," I grinned at the man that was in his mid 30s and he nodded. My brother nudged me to explain but I beamed at him widely, not saying anything.

"Sorry I'm late," a man came up to us and my eyes went huge.

"Dad! You came!" I gave him a huge hug and he hugged me back. Even though his always busy and always fashionably late, he still comes when I have performance or recital and is there to support me. Fine by me as long as he comes.

"Of course I did sweetheart, there was just a patient I had to finish at the hospital, sorry if I'm late," he smiled at us then mom introduced him to Mr. Thompson.

"You're always late dad," Antony kidded and we all laughed at him as he glared at my brother.

The room was getting busy and crowded and now I can't find Keith. I need to find Keith for our performance. I looked around and spotted his jet black hair and he was still with his dad, talking to some lady. I excused myself from Mr. Thompson and my family, making my way towards Keith but someone grabbed my arm.