24- Dresses, shoes and lingeries

24- Dresses, shoes, and lingerie

"So can I come with you guys?" Keith asked me as I was getting ready to go shopping with Reece and Hillary for prom.

"No! For the last time Keith," I sighed, tying my hair up in a ponytail.

"Why not?" He pouted, sticking out his bottom lip.

"Because we're shopping for dresses baby," I sat down on his lap and his lips curled in a devilish smirk as his arms wrap around my waist.

"Fine," he finally dropped the subject and nuzzled my neck. "But would you buy a sexy lingerie for me?" He wagged his brows suggestively and I rolled my eyes.

"Sure thing," I said sarcastically, jumping back up on my feet. The door knocked and I opened it for Reece and Hillary as they looked at Keith weirdly.

"What's he doing here?" Reece asked, shifting his gaze to me then Keith.

"Nothing," I said nonchalantly but Keith shook his head.

"Something that is non of your business," he stood up and brushed his lips against mine; Reece and Hillary oohed and I rolled my eyes. "Have fun shopping with these psychos babe," he whispered a little too loudly, making me giggle.

"Hey!" Hillary squealed with a frown, both my friends slapped the back of his head and he groaned.

"We're not psycho, bitch!" Reece spat while Keith stood by the door way.

"What did I say?" Keith teased as he shrugged at me like he has nothing to do with it. Reece and Hillary were gonna attack but Keith immediately closed the door shut.

"Gosh! Your boyfriend is such an asshole!" Reece said irritated, flipping her hair behind her shoulder.

"He's not my boyfriend," I smiled though. I told them this a million times but they won't listen to me.

"Really?" Hillary gave me a flat look. "Really, baby? Something that is non of your business?" She mocked Keith's expression and voice and I pursed my lips tightly.

"You know, he's basically your boyfriend now," Reece shrugged and my lips scrunched up.

"Not really," I replied and they shook their heads in unison.

"Yeah really," Hillary piped in and I glared at her. No point of arguing cause they'll win anyways.

"So are we going shopping or what?" I grabbed my purse and changed the subject abruptly. Both girls smirked at me cause they know they're right and lead the way out while I locked my door.

We brought Hillary's pink convertible Mustang to the mall and when I said pink, Barbie pink which caught attention as we passed by the streets of Malibu. I mean who owns a pink mustang? I wouldn't want one if I have the chance to get my car soon.

"Oh! By the way Bev! Your practice paid off because your dance was jaw breaking awesome!" Reece said amazed and I smirked.

"Yeah! I couldn't even do that!" Hillary said as she parked on one of the spots.

"Well I've been dancing ballet since I started walking so you couldn't blame me," I shrugged.

"Yeah! And you and Keith was so hot up there! There were lots of chemistry as Mike said and Kent was growling every time Keith touched you," we all walked towards the entrance of the mall and I rolled my eyes.

"It was a dance!" I said emphatically and they shrugged.

"Well not for Keith or Kent, it's more than a dance to them." Hillary said and I heaved out a breath.