15- Lunch w/ Ken

15- Lunch w/ Ken

"Beverly!" Banging came through the other side of my door and I shuffled out of bed to get it. I'm still in bed and I don't even know the time, that's how you know I'm lazy.

I had fun last night with dinner and all of it wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for Keith Yorkley. I grinned at the thought and when I opened the the door it wasn't Keith. It was Kent on the other side, smiling.

Keith went back to his dorm this morning after we watched a movie off of Netflix and cuddled together because he can't apparently leave his Porsche outside unattended for the rest of the night and I agreed with him. I wouldn't even dare to leave my Porsche for a second if I ever had one and Keith left it outside for more than 5 hours so I give him props for that.

"Hi Bev," Kent smirked at me and I smiled, rubbing my crusty eyes.

"Hey, what're you doing here?" I asked confused as I yawned .

"I'm gonna ask you to go out for lunch with me," he flashed me his charming smile and I just blinked at him. Lunch?

"Uh... Sure, but I still have to shower and get ready," I opened my door widely and he walked inside. I wonder if he heard about my date with Keith last night?

"Take your time babe," he grinned, taking a sit on my day bed.

It's only fair to also give Kent a chance and for me to know him better since they both admitted that they like me and I'll feel guilty if I don't give him a chance.

"I'll just jump in the shower quickly," I pointed over the bathroom and grabbed my towel, he grinned then nodded, turning on the TV to entertain himself.

I strip my clothes off and walked under the warm running water. I'm not expecting a lot for today cause I barely know anything about Kent except he's my friend and the school's player. I'm curious about his life too because he's a closed off kinda guy and he barely share anything personal to anyone, not that I mind.

I turned the shower off after about 30 minutes and dried myself up, wrapping the towel around my body, reaching the bottom of my bum and blow drying my hair. I walked outside my bathroom and Kent's eyes instantly snapped on my body. He licked his bottom lip like I'm his next prey and I cleared my throat. Alright....

"Sorry Kent," I apologized again as I'm probably boring him then he met my eyes.

"It's okay babe," he assured me and I smiled at him.

What should I wear for lunch today? I looked at my closet and found this wild fire crop top, denim button up dungarees, and black low top converse that all mixed well. I looked over myself and was content about what I'm wearing for today.

I braided my hair onto the side and just put on a simple make up just like yesterday because it feels too heavy when you walk around the sun and your face sweat. I also added a few jewelry then I walked out my closet with my embossed cross body purse.

"All set," I told Kent while he gave me a once over before beaming his shining teeth.

"You look amazing," he smirked at me, turning off the TV and jumping off my bed.

"Thanks, you're not too shabby yourself." I smiled, complimenting him. He resembles Ken, Barbie's boyfriend with his blue eyes, blond hair and perfect face. Kent doesn't look like he's trying, he just looks like Ken naturally unlike those bimbos who tries to be like Barbie but Kent is a guy so I guess it's different.

Kent was wearing a blue v-neck shirt, ripped jeans and blue vans that match up with his outfit and his blonde hair still spiked up in the middle like a shark fin casually, so were clearly not going anywhere formal with his type of clothing, not that I'm criticizing.