25- Tug of War

25- Tug of War

Prom day.

I'm really excited for tonight and my red dress was delivered to me yesterday, meaning my outfit is complete!

I did my hair into a messed up bun at the back and made my eyes look smokey, I added a couple jewelries and wore my Tiffany and co. heart gem necklace that my mom gave me on my 18th birthday.

Prom is being held in the ball room of the school, where the gala took place but Reece said it would be totally transformed into a beach themed room that screams California.

I slipped into my Alexander McQueen dress and squealed in front of the mirror as I twirled around excitedly. Oh my gosh! Adrenaline was pumping through my veins and I couldn't wait any longer.

I wore on my platform heels and filled my matching clutch with, lipstick, mascara and blush on so if I have the need to freshen up, I have my cosmetics handy.

The door interrupted me as there was a knock and I opened it widely to see a gawking Keith with his black tux and red bow ties that matched my outfit. His hair wasn't tousled, in fact it was gelled and he looked ridiculously hot!

"Beverly," he whispered my name, his eyes skimming from my head to toe. "You look gorgeous and beautiful and pretty and amazing and-" he went on but I stopped him.

"I got it," I said, giggling. Keith carefully reached out for my hand that if he snatch it quickly it'll fall off my arm. He placed a crochet on my wrist and I grinned, giving him a tight hug. 

"Let's go babe," he stuck out his elbows and I hook my arms around his as he led me down the building. Everyone downstairs were staring and gossiping about us but I didn't give a crap about what they had to say except if its positive, then thank you.

Keith pushed the door open and a black limo was waiting for us outside. I giggled and looked at him.

"The building is just a couple of minutes away," I pointed over the main building but the chauffeur already opened the door for us so I let myself in.

"So? We're royals, we get the special treatment," Keith smirked as he popped a bottle of champagne which actually made me laugh. It's like we're gonna sit here and drive for a while but in reality it took less than a minute and were here in front of the main building.

Students were coming in as they walked, coming from their dorms. The chauffeur opened the door for us again and I shook my head at how silly this is.

"There's kids starving in Africa, Keith," I told him and he looked at me curious.

"So?..." He asked confused and I shook my head.

"Never mind, let's just go," I pulled him inside and the music was already pumping and everyone was dancing through the crowd. I saw Reece but she was busy with organizing prom stuff and I gotta admit, they really changed the ball room into a west coast beach party.

"You know, I want my answers tonight," Keith smoothly caressed my bare arm and I turned, quirking a brow at him.

"Answer for what?" I asked incredulously and a grin appeared on his face.

"If you could be mine. I've been waiting forever Bev," he bore into my eyes and I gulped down. Am I ready to say yes to Keith?

"What exactly does being yours meant?" I asked curiously and he smiled. Keith laced his hand with mine then led me to the middle of the dance floor. He wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands found my hips.

"Being mine meant that you would be my girlfriend and probably my wife too," I chuckled at his last explanation and looked down on the floor as my cheeks heat up. "But for now, my girlfriend and you will let me take care of you and love you and I'll be the best boyfriend you'll ever had." Keith grinned boyishly and I found it so cute! I smiled at him and raised my eyebrows.