21- Practice makes perfect

"We heard you guys are performing in the gala," Tyson said. We were eating in the lunch hall while Keith was flirting heavily and Kent was throwing daggers at him. Tension was thick in the air as time pass by and I don't know if I could handle it anymore.

"Yeah they are," Mike confirmed Tyson and they looked at us; we nodded. "You should see this two in dance class," Mike added.

"Why, what happens in dance class?" Wade asked interested as he glanced our direction.

"Chemistry happens in dance." Mike smirked and my cheeks heat up. We remained quiet as we eat our lunch in the corner while they talk about dance class.

"Hey! Aren't you two in chemistry class together?" Wade thought out loud and we didn't comment on that, eating slowly...

"So home game this Friday, are you four coming?" Tyson asked me, Keith and both my girl friends.

"Of course we'll go," Reece confirmed.

"Yeah, I'm going because Sean's in the team," Hillary grinned over the jock table and I quirk a brow. Are they for real?

"I don't know if we could make it," I said carefully and they frowned.

"Why not?" Kent asked and his face fell.

"Because the gala is on Sunday and we have to do rehearsals," I pursed my lips shut and they all looked disappointed. "But! We could try to go after!" I added and they sighed in relief.

"I thought you were gonna miss your first home game here in Ivory, Beverly," Mike said and I smiled.

"Yeah we'll go after rehearsals, I wouldn't miss it." I assured them and they nodded, beaming at me. 

~

"You spend too much time with your boy toys Bev," Reece complained as we were lying down the grass.

"They're not my boy toys." I said seriously and both girls scoffed.

"Then what are they if you make out with the two?" Hillary interjected, I thought she wasn't paying attention because she's been texting furiously and her eyes were locked on her phone screen.

"They're friends... With benefits." I hate to admit it but it turned out that way. They're my friends with... benefits.

"You guys are having sex?!" Reece sat up straight, staring at me with bulging eyes.

"No! Of course not! We just... Well... Make out," I shrugged a shoulder. They're looking at me closely but I ignored their interrogating gazes.

"You guys foreplay?" Hillary guessed and I shook my head.

"I don't let things get that far," I said.

"Well at least you have the two Ks and Hillary has Sean," Reece sighed dramatically. Cut the BS! You have my brother! 

"And you have Antony!" I beamed at her and she scowled.

"I don't." She sneered.

"You do," Hillary smirked, agreeing with me. First time Hillary agreed with me!

"Whatever, I bet you 20 bucks that he's banging someone right now at this moment," Reece put the bet on the table and my brows rose in challenge.

"You wanna bet huh?" I grinned deeply. I could use 20 bucks.

"Yeah," she nodded.

"Get the money out and I'll call my brother," I demanded and Reece looked at me weirdly, trying to see if I'm serious.