27- I Choose U

27- I Choose U

It's almost noon and I kept pacing back and fort in my room. My guts were clenching and my heart was pounding. I can't do this! It feels like I'm betraying the other one. My heart said I should go with him so I'm just following what it's saying.

I put on my flats and slowly walked out of my dorm room. Gosh! Why must this happen to me!? I didn't deserve this in the first place! To be fought over by two hot guys! I only asked for one and they give me two so I can be confused. Not cool.

I walked towards where my heart and brain were leading me. Maybe I should just go back and lock myself inside my dorm till the day is over but my feet have its own mind and it kept walking towards him.

I reached the place where he asked me  to meet up and there he is, waiting for me as he stared from a far while his back was facing me. I stood a good distance away and snatched out my phone from my back pocket.

K: I'm sorry.

I texted the other K right when the clock strike exactly noon and slowly strode towards the guy I choose over anyone. 

He makes me happy and I truly have fallen for him. I couldn't ask for anyone better. His charming smile caught my attention on my first day here at this school and I could never forget that smile. Specially those lips which made me curl my toes every time he kisses me and those hands that made my stomach flip every time he makes contact with my skin. Ugh! He's just perfecto.

I never felt like this to anyone and I think I might be really in love with this guy! Who knows? There might be a chance.

As I approached closer, my heart was going wild as it thudded against my ribcage. This is worst than having a presentation in front of the class but since I'm not so scared of presenting in front of the class, this is worst than bungee jumping from the 50th floor.

He looked down his phone to check the time then back up and I took in a deep breath before tapping on his shoulder softly. He instantly snapped his gaze around and his face painted a smile.

"You came," he said in disbelief, immediately standing up and giving me the tightest hug ever. What, he didn't think I would've not choosen him?

"I did," I replied, hugging him back.

"I thought I would lose you forever," he buried his face on the curve of my neck and I'm guessing he's not gonna let go any time sooner.

"But you didn't and I'm here now," I replied. He finally pulled away and crushed his lips to mine as he cupped my cheek, kissing me feverishly. I balled my fist into his shirt and pulled him closer. Our tongues melded together perfectly and a whimper came out when he pulled away from me.

"I'm really happy you chose me babe," he tucked in a stray strand behind my ears and caressing my cheek smoothly.

"Well after I read your text last night, how couldn't I?" I teased, shoving him back a bit as he smirked. "Besides, I realized how much I like you and it's damn crazy," his lips turned into a grin and I smiled.

"Are you sure about your decision Bev?" He asked me closely? Staring at me deeply. Is he doubting me?

"Yes I'm sure," I assured his worried face. "Why? You want me to go to-" I started but got cut off.

"No! No! You don't know how happy I am," he said, giving me another hug. "We should go to my dorm," he suggested, lacing his hands with mine and I nodded in agreement.

We walked towards the boys dorm and he pushed his door open, pulling me inside. I pulled him over his bed by his shirt and I laid down flat as he moved on top of me. His lips caught mine and I parted my lips as he thrusted inside, caressing my tongue softly.