9- Smart Prank

9- Smart Prank

I was sleeping peacefully and was having a nice dream when I was abruptly awoken by a loud banging that came through the door. It was almost two in the morning; who the hell could this be? I tried to ignore whoever is on the other side of that door and they might just go away but they were pounding their fist which was hard to avoid.

I groaned and flipped my blanket aside, marching over the door. Whoever this is will get a smack right in the face. I unlocked the lock and pulled the door open to see Keith grinning at me.

"What the fuck are you doing here 2 in the morning?" I said annoyed. Well obviously! If it weren't him, I could've killed the person by now. He walked in and flipped the light switch on which hurt my eyes.

"Let's go!" Keith said and I frowned at him, still adjusting my eyes. Is he high? Go where? What?

"Where? Are you on some type of drugs Keith?" I asked curiously and he gave me a dead panned look.

"I've thought of an idea!" He rummaged through my closet and I leaned by the door frame as I watched him look for a sweater.

"You thought of an idea so you came here to my dorm?" I said, trying to confirm his statement. He pulled out my black TNA hoodie and tossed it to me.

"Yeah. Wear it and come on," I yawned and I just followed what he asked me to do to get this over with, wearing my hoodie and skate shoes. I grabbed my phone and shut the lights off before heading out my dorm.

"Where exactly are we going?" I asked as I tailed right behind Keith.

"We'll sneak in my dad's and headmistress' office," he answered when we exited the building. I stopped on my tracks and stared behind him. Is he out of his head?

"Why the hell would you wanna do that in the crack of dawn?" I asked complexed. He grabbed my hand and pulled me with him as we jogged across the campus. My heart was skipping a beat with his touch and its not good for me while I'm running, I might get a heart attack. Ugh! Stop being stupid, heart!

"Because it's fun!" He said excitedly like we're about to ride a roller coaster. The campus was deserted and we were the only people wandering around at this hour which was a bit creepy.

"It's fun to break in our parents' office?" This dude is crazy in the head. Who wants to do this? Not me! I never volunteered on doing any of these.

"Yes." He answered. He grabbed a set of keys and opened the front door of the main building.

"So what are we gonna do after we break in?" I asked and Keith took my hand in his, pulling me inside and shutting the door closed.

"I'm not sure yet," he replied, looking at me.

"This is stupid Keith," I sighed then within seconds, we were tip toeing across the building.

"No it's not and don't worry, I got it all under control," he assured me but I didn't feel like everything is under control.

"You know there's cameras right?" I pointed over to the semi circle camera hanging by the ceiling.

"That's why you put your hood on," he faced me and pulled up my hood above my head for me, I smiled as he wore his own. "It's the thrill of it all," Keith said with a look on his face that says trouble.

We climbed up the second storey and stopped in front of my mom's office as Keith keyed the hole and opened the room. The lamp was lit on the desk and I looked around since I haven't been here often to inspect the room. There were a few family pictures of us in the frame and a picture of me and Antony in a big one, I smiled and looked at if closely.