Chapter 7: Stalker, much?

CONTEST: In the comments, try and create the best ship name for you and your favourite MCD character. Winner gets a shoutout and a follow!

After a long, cramped boat ride back, you and Aaron get off the boat, and it seems Phoenix Drop was awaiting your return. Maybe not in a positive way, though.

"I was so worried Aaron! We see Y/N get kidnapped right in front of us, and then you disappear!?" Aphmau rants.

"Hey, Aaron helped me, don't be mad." You say, trying to intervene.

Aaron crosses his arms.

"You know, I'm not actually apart of this village. I can go wherever I want." He says.

"I know that, but, just, next time, tell me first, so that we can all help." Aphmau sighs.

"Fine." Says Aaron, and then turns around, and walks into the trees.

"Y/N, how's your leg?" Aphmau asks.

"Oh! Fine. O'Khasis at least helped in one way." You say.

"That's good. Well, you can do whatever you want..." She trails off.

You smile, and walk off, but almost immediately get distracted by Laurance, Garroth and Dante following you.

"Uh, stalkers, much?" You say, looking straight at them. Garroth actually lets out a small shriek, Laurance smiles at you, but Dante doesn't even react.

"Uh, we were watching the birds!" Garroth says.

You face-palm. It seems Garroth might be the king of lame excuses.

"Well, that kinda wreaked it, Garroth." Says Laurance.

"I don't actually know what do do around her right now!" Garroth whisper-screams, you hearing perfectly. You feel a blush coming on, so you turn away for a moment.

"Well, anyways, yes, we were sitting in a bush, waiting for you." Laurance says.

"Uh..." You say, that's sort of cute, and sort of creepy at the same time.

"Sorry." Says Garroth.

"It's fine." You smile. "Hey, because of all the recent events, I'd just like to hang out with friends. I was thinking inviting everyone in Phoenix Drop to have, like a huge party the the plaza, just for fun. Everyone seems unhappy."

"I'd love to go!" Garroth says.

"Sure. I'll come." Says Laurance.

"Okay, me too." Dante smiles.

"Thanks guys. I guess I'll see you all tomorrow."

Really, really sorry guys, I'm busy today, and only had a little time to write, and that's why this is shorter than usual. SORRY, AND REMEMBER THE CONTEST ABOVE!