Chapter 10: A Game

F/C= Favourite Colour

***

"So, who wants to go first?" Laurance asks.

"I will." You shrug.

"That'll be hard, we don't actually know too much about you." Aphmau jokes.

"Okay, so I just have to ask a question?" You ask.

"Yup!"

"Alright... What's my favourite colour?" You start with a basic question. "Tell me your guess, and I'll reveal the colour afterwards."

"Uh, purple?" Aphmau guesses.

"Blue?" Garroth asks.

"Red?" Says Laurance.

"I'll guess green." Aaron says next.

"Since blue is already taken, I'll try orange." Dante says.

You smile. "F/C is my favourite colour!"

***

After a couple hours, everyone's too tired to continue, and the party ends. Everyone walks home, while you sit at one of the tables that was set up, thinking.

"What's on your mind at the moment?" Dante comes over to you.

"Nothing." You shrug.

"You thinking about your life before this?" He asks.

"Yeah."

"I was in a similar situation once."

"Really?" You turn around to face him.

"Yup. My older brother Gene wiped the memories of my entire village, sparing me. It was hard leaving, even knowing that my parents didn't know me anymore, but, I'm glad I'm here now."

"I'm... Sorry." You didn't really know what to say.

"It's over know, but the situation you're in is something more current than mine, that could be fixed."

"I just don't even know who I am." You say.

"If you need to talk about it, I'm here." Dante gets up, smiles at you, and leaves.

I'm really sorry about this short chapter, I'm a little busy. Here's a question: Who got your favourite colour right? Did any of them get it?