Chapter 3

HI! SOO?? HOW IS IT? GOOD I HOPE! COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE!! LOVE U ALL!.. WUT? OK.. !I OWN THE TEEN TITANS---

Wakes up- damnnn it!!

...wut was that???... Just me needing sleep!!

Chapter 3..

Robins POV:

"Starfire! Calm down its just a game!" She was flying around the room overjoyed and squealing.

"Oh but friend robin! I am the one who won! You should calm down before the losing gets to you!" Starfire laughs and flys down the hall.

"Starfire! Watch out for-" 'too late'.

"Watch it star. Can't I leave my room without getting trampled?" Raven said rubbing her head where her ad starfire collided in the hallway.

Starfire gets up an helps raven, "oh raven I did not mean to injure you! Will you forgive me please?"

"All is forgiven." Raven walks to the kitchen, "hey cy, think your arm is spying on people from the chair!"

"Raven! You ruin all the fun!" Beast boy murmured after walking out from their hiding place. His arms crossed with a pouting face.

"I just wanted to make sure robin wasn't being a sourpuss after loosing to starfire." He and beast boy laughed.

Starfire flew over to me and intertwined her fingers with mine ,"oh I have him taken care of, he will be no sour of the puss. Eww." She made a Disgusted face like when cyborg eats beast boys tofu.

We all laughed, "it's just a saying. Doesn't really mean what you think." I ensured her.

Everyone else went back to what they were doing, "robin, come and follow me I want to show you spmething!" Star dragged me to the stairs that went up to the roof. 'Hmmm it's about 8ish so the sun should be setting' I told myself.

"Is it not just glorious! The sun is going away and leaves such beautiful colors! On my planet this signifies someone of high ranking died." She sat on the edge with her feet dangling.

I walked to her and did the same. "It's beautiful alright. But I'd have to see I've seen better." I glanced her way and she looked at me with a confused look.

Starfires POV:

"I do not understand? What is more beautiful than this array of colors the sun has let out?" Robin was sometimes very confusing, but that's one reason why I like him so much.

"sometimes starfire you can be clueless. He places his first finger under my chin and our eyes met, "you are more beautiful than any color sequence the sun or anything that I have ever seen."

I'm blushing so much right now. I can feel my face getting hotter. I can't believe he just said that. So many thoughts are going through my mind! What is this I am feeling inside! All I know is I need to kiss him. Just something I really want right now. And by the look in his eyes he is probably thinking the same thing.

We both leaned in and kissed. The same thing happened every time. Sparks flew in my mind just like the 'fire of works' robin showed to me a long while ago. It was amazing. Nothing could ruin this moment. When we broke apart I saw something shiny behind robin. It looked like an arm with a camera.

"Uh robin? Who do you suppose that arm belongs to?" We both were looking at the arm. It belonged to cyborg. A camera was pointing out the flipped finger.

"Star, would you like to do the honors?" We laughed at first.

Ravens POV:

"Why are we spying on them again?" I am actually wanting to see how this works out between them because from star and robin I could learn something.