Chapter 5

Chapter 5..

Robins POV:

Although it was raining out, the park was peaceful. Starfire an I were the only ones at it. Well besides a few Ida running in the puddles.

"It's nice out, aside from the rain. Don't you agree?" I asked starfire glancing at her. Our hands were intertwined with me holding the umbrella over us. Ok so it's ravens umbrella but it was the only one I could find.

"Indeed robin. The rain droplets are glorious!" She put her free hand out to catch the rain.

My communicator beeped. I reached for it letting go of starfire. "Robin!" Beast boy yelled. "Raven is knocked out!"

"Ok?"

"Cyborg found a chip in her brain. It was implanted in there by someone!"

I got really worried at the sound of that. "Who! Beast boy who!" Before he could respond I heard cyborg scream in the background. I saw sparks like lightning coming from the direction. Then I saw him fall in front of the camera. He was shut down.

Then beast boy did the same he dropped the communicator and started to scream like he was just stabbed a million times. His eyes became a grey color and then he stopped. He fell to the floor at an angle cause of how the camera fell. "Beast boy!" None of them were moving.

Starfire started to scream the same as beast boy. Except her eyes turned to blue. I tried to help her but I had no idea what to do. She was as cold as an ice cube. She couldn't move. She fell uncontious and then it happened to me.

A shooting pain went up my spine. My brain felt as I'd someone was ripping it apart. I couldn't hold in my screams any longer. My throat was dry and it hurt to scream. I still did it though. I fell to my knees and became very weak. I couldn't feel any part of my body. I fell face first into the grass. My vision blurred I heard the sound of someone talking. Beast boy said one word, I could barely hear it because he was in as much pain as me and it was the last thing i heard before I fell uncontious. The word was "slade".

----about 5 hours later----

There was so much pain in my head. I didn't open my eyes because it would hurt to. Someone was screaming.

I had the worst dream. Slade came back and took us all down by clicking a button and activating a chip in our brains.

The screaming was raven. Se was yelling at- no. It was a dream. I shot open my eyes to see starfire and Rabin trapped in hamster balls type things that caused their powers to fail. I was tied my hands and feet together in the same ball. Cyborg an beast boy the same as me. Raven and I were the only ones contious.

"Get me out of here slade! What do you even want with us! We helped save your life practically! Remember?" Raven was trying to brake out.

Slade stepped out of the shadows, "you mean when you ended the world?" He glanced at me, "robin! You are awake. Hello child."

"What do you want." I demanded.

"Nothing really just testing out my new weapons. Oh yes and taking down the teen titans for good!" He walked towards me. "Robin. I see you and starfire seem to have gotten close now haven't you. It would be a shame,"bye pulled out a remote, "if I did this" he pressed a button and starfire began to spazz out as shore waves ran threw her body.

"Stop it!" I yelled.

"Hmm. I don't know if I should. Maybe I will just have some fun and continue on all of you." With tar he pressed the button again and we all had the same reaction as starfire and I fell uncontious again.

I woke up under a tree. It was bright out. The sky was clear and no sight of rain from earlier today.

Was that all a dream? Where am I?

I stood up and looked around. I was in the park where starfire and I were earlier.

"Ugh" someone behind me grudges. "Robin? Where? What happened?" It was raven. I couldn't see anyone else in the park. I couldn't see anyone anywhere. It was quiet. Too quiet.

"I don't know. This doesn't seem right. Slade must be up to something." I replied as she stood up.

"Lets go back to the tower and see if anyone is there." Raven started to walk towards the tower before running into an Invisible wall. "What the?" She put her hand on the wall to see what it was. She tried to take down the wall using her powers but failed.

I gave it a try as well. Failing as well. "How far do you think it goes?" I ask trailing my hand along the wall. It went all the way to the street and circled around the whole park. It went as high as the tallest tree and a few more feet.

A voice boomed throughout the park, "i see you found my impenetrable glass hmm?" It was control freak. What? Is he working with slade? I am so confused.

Beast boys POV:

"Awe dudes my head hurts." I sat up from where I laid. Why was I in the middle of the street? Why was cyborg hugging his arm with his other arm?

"Hey dude stop cuddling with yourself and get up!" I kicked his side. Bad idea. I hopped back in pain while trying to hold my foot"

Cyborg sat up, "what the? How did I get here? Why is there drool on my arm? Where are robin raven and starfire?"

"Starfire is here!" I saw star fly down from the sky. "We are in some kind of hard bubble that will not pop! It goes to the end of the road stopping at the park. I can not see any of our friends. Or anyone at all!"

"Where are we? When are we? And is there any food anywhere cause I haven't eaten in forever!" I can ask a bit too many questions.

"Oh beast boy there will be no food and you are only a few hours after you last we're contious. You are where you think you are! In my impenetrable glass. You can not see anyone but yourselves and the others in you bubble." Control freaks voice was here but I couldn't see him. I went running into the wall as a trex only to bounce back and have my nose be in serious pain.

"What are you planing freak!" Cyborg yelled blasting the wall with starfire.

"And where are our friends?"

"If I tell you I would have to kill you!" Then his voice was gone.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short but I got it in!! I don't know if I will be able to get another chapter up soon. ...

Haha honestly I have no idea what I will have happen next. Oh well!!! I have a few ideas. But I'm going to have to find out who've one will lead to a better ending. Well then.

It's one am and I am freaking tired so goodnight!!!

Comment your opinions of it so far! Vote and all that other stuff!!

Bieeee

-Megan