Chapter 8

yay!! ok sorry i havent updated in FOREVER its just school is over now and soccer is over BUT i have to read 3 books and write about them. so i will try to update as much as possible..haha ok then. sorry again. ive been really buisy and honestly had no idea what to write about, i rewatched the entire series and some batman so i think i can finish this chapter with a bang ;) you will understand why soon enough.. THANK ME LATERRRRR I LOVE YOU ALL AND SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE WANTED AN UPDATE SO MERRY CHRISTMAS HANAKA(?) OR WHAT EVER YOU CELEBRATEEEEEEE.... 
 oh and also, some weapons will be like.... not theirs.. im just making it like they are, so ignore the fact that they may not reall own these... k

Chapter 8..

Robin POV:

Raven just passed out and is twitching like crazy.Beastboy wont let her go and cyborg is having a meltdown with his arms. Who is up to this?

"starfire?" i ask her. Nothing seems to be wrong with her.

"yes?" she walks over and sits by me taking my hand. I loved it when she did that.

"has anything happened to you? Like everyone else?"

"Actually my ability to fly has been taken. No matter the amount i try nothing works."

Just great... Well, at least no one has died yet? Is that what this has come down to? Survival?

After about 10 minutes of sitting here I thought of something, maybe it was just the powers that were taken away, maybe my weapons would work. i pulled out my boomarang and threw it at the bubbled wall. It bounced off and came back as a plush one, what the hell?

I tried my stick, came back as a rubber snake, i started to throw evverything i had at it. everything came back as a small child's play toy.

"Robin what is happening to your weapons?" Starfire wondered in such confusion.

"i dont know star, im trying to figure that out myself." 

i looked into my back pocket and found the last thing. It was a comunicator, not the Titans, and old black box i vowed never to use. 

I forced myself to say it was the only option left, i pressed the yellow logo and it sent out a transmition to the man i got it from. 

Within 5 minutes of cyborg finally getting control of his arm and a Raven still passed out, a shadow covered the bubble. He was here.

Atop a building a man's cape streached out behind him as he leaped from building down onto the ground. The tracker in my hand would tell him the exact location of me, but he wouldnt see us becaues of the invisabubble as starfire called it.

A scratchy voice came from the old box, it was hard to make out, "Where- at- no si- you- talk-so- find-" that was all i got. Im sure he was asking where i was. 

All of a sudden the sky got dark and a large figure on a hover craft came from the sky and shouted, "Who dares try to save the Teen Titans, whoever you think you are, you shall perish from the hands of Control Freak!" 

The man turned to CF and said in his deep voice, why he didnt just shout for me i dont know. 

"i dont know who you are, but you must know who i am. Of all heros in this world i am one of the best. I may not have been born or mutated, but i assure you, i can still kick the ass of a 12 year old on a flying disk. 

"i am not a child i can assure you! Now fiend, tell me who you are before my master comes and destroys you." Master? i thought he was his own master. 

Things are getting more complecated as the day goes on.

The bubble began to clear and we could see everything clearly, as they all could see us.

Padestrians began to stand and watch. whispers rose to a loud talk. "is that really him?"

"i thought he was gone?"  "what happened to Gothom City?"

They talked until control freak pressed a button on his remote which cause a rumble from the earth and thunder and lighning causing most people screaming. Few people stayed. 

"LEAAVE NOW OR PAY THE PRICE!" He yelled to anyone in sight, but mostly the dark knight. "Tell Me WHO YOU ARE!"

" I am the man from the dark, I am your worst nightmare, i am the dark knight, i am. Batman." 

Control Freak stared for a minute. " So youre the infamous Batman my master always talks about. why not give him a call?" 

Few minutes later a dark coat flew in the wind behind his master.

The thing he said that caught my attention was "Why So Serious?" then a crackle witch laugh. 

Beastboy crumbled to the floor, along with cyborg and Starfire. 

My vision began to black, "oh Robin, why did you leave? we had so much fun!" The Joker stepped to me, he touched the bubble we all were in and this green smoke began to fill the bubble, he waved to me and i fell into darkness. Cold Deep Darkness.

Please dont hate me for never updating.. i got my school issued cromebook so i should be able to write more, im also working on a onedirection story and a youtuber story, they both are just now starting, if you want you can read them, they mostly express my words so its a good way to get to know me.

I seriously love you all and you all are my favorite people. i want to dedicate this chapter to all of you. Everysingle one of you. You all are supporting my story, even though i havent updated in like YEARS it seams like.,,,, buuutttt since i missed christmas, or whatever you celebrate, HERE IS YOUR PRESENT!!! LOVEE MMEEEE!!!

k bye!! ill be writing more,also if something is wrong or you seem like someone wouldnt say that or something, ignore it and leave meh beeee. im bad when it comes to writing out of contence for other people or whatever. ok BYYEYEEEEEE

-M.xx