Ch. 10

Yah know I just realized I labeled that last chapter 11.... Oops, ahah. I fixed it don't worry.

Don't get too hyper with the update. I just got back from vacation and couldnt update while i was there. Now i have to read 3 books and do reports on them for school :/ ugh. ok onto the story!! 

Ch10

Robin pov.

I opened my once closed eyes to see a bridge. Why am I on a bridge? How did I get here?

"All in good times my friend."((((a/n: I just said this to someone in a comment on the last chapter. Lol SHOUTOUT TO YOU MY FRIEND.)))) the Joker. Will he ever stop being so annoying and rude?

"What do you want?" I asked standing up to see where he was. No where. He wasn't anywhere.. What? I kept looking around for him. Every tree every rock. Even in the creek under the bridge.

I could feel him enlarging his smile. It made me cringe. "Oh poor poor Robin. You dont understand." What? Why cant anyone else hear him or even react to him being somewhere?

"Show yourself!" I got strange looks from everyone.

Cyborg said something but all i could see was his lips move. i cant hear anything except the joker laughing.

I started to see the world spin around me. every second it would get faster and faster.  The colors began to mix and i couldnt tell what anyhing was.