Chapter 7

I made the junior varsity team and I'm a freshman!! I'm so freaking happy!!! It's crazy how I got it! Haha ok. I have 2 a day practices starting next week so ill try to keep up with this story ill try to post about 2times a week or more.. My summer is basely over now that soccer started. Whoop!! Ok then......

Chapter 7..

Ravens POV:

Beast boy and cyborg were really fighting. Well it looked like it. They were fake fighting for the plan.

Starfire and I were coating the bubble we were in with our powers to then expand them and try to pop it.

All this bubble talk is too perky for me.

"Your the one that broke the game consol!" Beast boy yells at cyborg kangaroo kicking him. All fake remember.

"No! That was you for being a wimp when it comes to loosing!" Cyborg barely missed beast boy.

"Oh! And now your going to say I was the one who broke the fridge and microwave so we can't have a decent meal anymore!" They seemed to actually be fighting now. Hopefully they don't end up really hurting each other.

"Guys calm down violence is not the answer." Robin try's to budge ins king it seem as if he wasn't understanding what was happening. He was only thrown back to the ground by cyborg.

"This shit just got real. It's on donkey kong!" Cyborg cursed at beast boy shooting at him and he rolled away as an armadillo.

"Yah it did. Dude your going to pay for calling me a huge monkey that I can turn into!" Beast boy turns into a tarrodactl and picks up cyborg to drop him from the sky.

"I have perfect aim when I lock on, BB! Your not going to be flying for long!" With that cyborg shot beast boys left wing and he fell to the ground at accelerating speeds turning to his original state.

'Beast boy!" I yelled flying over to where he had it the floor. "Are you ok? What's hurt?" I knelt beside him trying to heal him with my powers.

"I just. Fell from . The sky after . Being shot by. Cyborg so. Yep I'm all good." He try's to say without wincing in pain every few seconds an being funny.

"Don't joke around, you could be seriously injured. You only fell from 15 feet or so so it can't be too bad." I help him sit up while still healing him.

"How could you shoot him like that!?" Robin began yelling at cyborg and pushing him away.

"I didn't mean to! It was an accident! I swear!" Cyborg throws his hands up in defeat. Robin seemed really pissed so messing with him now wouldn't be too good.

"Robin please. " starfire goes over to him and places a hand in his shoulder." Do not harm friend cyborg, he was just in character too much." Robins eyes soften up at starfire's words. You could see in the look of his eyes and face details he trusted anything she said to him. Their relationship was perfect. They never seem to fight and they always know what to say and do.

Robin takes her hand and the three walk back over as I am trying to heal beast boy as fast as I can. "Geeze raven. You really are good in the medical area." Beast boy tries to lighten the moment. His left arm was completely healed. Though his spine still needed work cause of how hard he hit the ground.

"Just what I do to help a friend." I look into his eyes and smile. His sparkling eyes met mine.

"You really think of me as a friend? I always thought you didn't like me." He turned to face me.

"Well yah. I've actually really liked you since we first Met. I just didn't really show it." From the last time I noticed his face seemed much closer to mine than before.

Really? I thought the same thing." I could feel my face getting redder by the second.

"For Pete's sake just kiss dammit!" Cyborg really had a great dictionary of words. Always saying what was happening. Note all that sarcasm.

He leaned in and I did so too. The moment our lips met my eyes fluttered shut. Our lips fell into sync and it was as if someone set off an array of fireworks in my head. I could get used to this feeling of butterfly's in my stumac and it all. The kiss felt as if it was hours long but in reality is was probably only a few seconds.

When we pulled apart I felt this shooting pain go through me. It was as if someone stuck a thousand knives into me all at once and turned them in my skin! I screamed in pain and crumbled to the floor for my kneeling position.

"Raven! What's happening?" I heard someone call. I couldn't tell who it was because after that everything went black and I was still in shooting pain.

I saw a green light comin from a far distance. I had no idea what it was but that was all I saw. I could tell my eyes were still open. All I could hear was people shouting my name and someone crying and holding me. I don't know where I am or what is happening all I know is that the only thing that was in my head was 3 Names. Slade. Control freak. X.

---------------------------------------------

Yay! Bbxrea! Haha. Ok so sorry it's short I'm just really tired and wanted to get that in there.. I have a cute picture I want to put to the side but I have no idea soo.... Oh we'll..

Do any of you watch doctor who? If so who's your favorite doctor? And are you looking forward to the new one??

I'm going to miss Matt smith!!! He was my idol! Haha. I'm going to miss his cocky bow ties and idiotic jokes. I don't like the new doctor.

See you all.. Uhh idk when. I'll b at the Kenton county fair in Kentucky on July 20th from 10-1pm for face painting!!! Come find me stalkers..jk. But seriously I wanna meat u!! Please don't try to attack me or scare me in any way.. I will hunt you down and find u.

Bieeee

-Megan!