Chapter 6

I'm back!!! Haha. Ok I have soccer tryouts this week so I'm going to rush and get a chapter in! Sorry for such a long wait!

Chapter 6..

Robins POV:

'We can't just sit here and wait for something to happen to us! What is happening? Who all is involved? Why? What is this forcefield holding us in?'

"Robin stop pacing around and sit down. I'm going to make a field around us with my powers and see what happens." Raven said floating and focusing on her powers

.

She did as she said she would. We were now in a black forcefield. I looked in the direction of the road and saw beast boy, cyborg , and starfire. They were blasting the sides.

"I can transport us to them, but I will have to make the field smaller." She said, I stepped closer to her and farther from the edge. It began to grow smaller. I felt weird. Her dark magic was transporting me to the others.

"Starfire!" I yelled when raven removed her field.

She turned toward me, "oh robin!" She ran to me and embraced me in a bone crushing hug.

"Can't . Breathe. Star. Fire." She released me but kept her hands around my neck. My arms still at her waist.

"Oh I am deeply sorry. I just missed you! Do you have any idea what is happening?" She was so beautiful. I am so glad that we found her.

"I don't know. I'm just glad we found you all." Our eyes were locked on each others. I had no idea what the others were doing. I didn't really care. Her eyes went down then back up they has drifted to my lips. We seemed to be agreeing on the same thing. I leaned in and kissed her. Fireworks went everywhere. Her hands were brushing through my hair.

"Hey you two love birds!" Cyborg calls from behind us. We broke apart and turned to them while entwining our fingers. "Any idea what the hell is happening?"

Raven was standing to the side of him and beastboy, "we were in ulti dimensional bubbles. They keep you in without seeing or hearing around the bubble or what passes through in the other."

Beast boy begins to laugh like a hyena, he even turns into one, "sh-she said bu-bubbles!" He sat up an whipped the years from laughing too hard, "Ahh. That was funny. Say it again!"

Raven slaps his face, "there is no comedy for saying such words."

"Geeze. Don't get your cape In a twist."

For a while we all sat around trying to figure out what was happening and why. Raven could only take us from one bubble to the next. She couldn't get us out completely. Cyborg and beast boy got bored and made up a game on who could annoy raven the most. She ended up going to the other bubble for awhile.

"So far all we have is bubbles that we can move from. Nerd freak and slade planning something. Beast boy sucks at baseball with a stick and pinecone, and raven seems to be able to move the bubbles, or something like that." Cyborg was sitting on the ground trying to make sense of it all. Raven was meditating in the sky. Beast boy and starfire were talking about something involving tamaran animals. I on the other hand wasting a plan on how to get us out of here. "I'm not too sure it would work, but it's worth a shot." I told everyone once it was all sorted out.

"Alright man! We get to fight!" Beast boy and cyborg high fives on their part of the plan. Raven and starfire went to the ceiling to coat the bubble with their powers. I was to try and get control freak to spill some information.

---

Alright remember don't kill anyone and Try to just get his attention." Cyborg and beast boy were to get one of the people behind this to see us and talk. That's where I try to get information while starfire and raven try to find the week points and bust open this bubble.

"Hey yo beast boy! Did you just throw this at me?" Cyborg holds up a pinecone.

"No dude. It was raven!"

"She's not even in here!" She was but just above them.

"Who? It was robin! No starfire. No cyborg. Yah him!" Beast boy could really act. Gotta give him some props.

"Are you kidding me man! Lets do this! Fight here and now!" That's when they began faze one of the plan.

Hopefully all goes well and nothing and no one ends up killed or hurt.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry if this is bad I was doing it I the car ride home from the airport and when I got home.. I'm in bed now and I have soccer Tom. And til next week so ill try to write a lot at night!!! Sorry!!

OMG ONE DIRECTION BEST SONG EVER WA LEAKED!!!! I got it before management or whoever took it down!!!!!! EKKKK!!!

Can't say anything else... SPOILERS!

(Doctor who- river song)

Sorry. Had to say it. Good bye my loves!

-Megan!!