How it started

I woke up to a stinging sensation on my left check. I shot up out of bed and looked around. I found my abusive step father, Damien starring at me with a wide smile spread across his face. He had just slapped me. It reminded me of the first time he started abusing me.

~ Flash back (10 years ago)~

I woke up at 9 in the morning and went downstairs. My mom was at work which left me and my step father together.

I walked into the living room to find my step father and a blond haired girl sitting on the couch making out.

I stood there for a few seconds. I coughed a little bit to get their attention. As soon as i coughed both of their heads shot up and glared at me.

"Who's she?" The blond haired girl said in a cocky voice. She was wearing a very short skirt that shows some of her butt and a pink v neck that showed off her boobs.

"sh-shes my um.... sisters kid." my step father lied. I knew he was lying from the way he shuttered.

"You're lying. I thought you loved me you asshole!" the blond haired girl says. And with that she left.

"You little bitch! Look at what you done." Damien said as he slapped me.

Slap.

"BITCH!"

Slap.

"SLUT!"

Slap.

"WORTHLESS!"

Slap.

"ASSHOLE!"

After about 10 minutes i started to see black spots everywhere. Oh no this is not good. My last thought before i passed out was what did i do to deserve this.

~ End of flash back~

I waited for my everyday punishment to be over. After it was over i went to the bathroom and took a shower. I got out and put some jeans and a shirt on and got ready for school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what did you guys think of the first chapter. Comment and tell me what you think. I'll try to post a new chapter every Tuesday.
~Steph