Boyfriend/girlfriend?

~ Alex's POV ~
As we were waiting in the waiting room I was thinking of what Stephanie said. What did she mean when she said she couldn't take it anymore.
"Hey Elizabeth. Do you know what Stephanie meant when she said she can't take this anymore?" I questioned.
"Um...I think you'll have to ask Stephanie because she might not want me to tell you." She said. What was Stephanie hiding from us.
"Should we tell the rest of the crew?" Robert asked.
"No. I don't think Stephanie wants them to know cuz she didn't even tell me she cuts." Elizabeth said softly.
After about 5 minutes a doctor came out and says "is anyone here for Stephanie miller?"
We all got up and went over to the doctor. And he showed us to her room.
~ Stephanie's POV ~
I opened my eyes and looked around. Where I'm I? I looked around some. More and realized it was a hospital. Ugh I hate hospitals.
Then a doctor came in with a clipboard and said "ms.Miller some people are here to see you." Then walked out the door.
Elizabeth and Robert came in.
"Oh my god Stephanie are you ok?" Elizabeth shouted.
"Yeah I'm ok. Um.... Where's Alex?" I said. I really thought Alex would be here.
"Oh he's waiting outside the door, he wants to talk to you alone." She said and wiggled her eyebrows.
< 5 minutes later >
Elizabeth and Robert left the room and Alex came in.
"Hey." Alex said. He sounded like he was crying.
"Hey." I said back. I honestly didn't know what to say.
~ Alex's POV ~
I was waiting outside Stephanie's room waiting for Elizabeth and Robert to come out. I was thinking of what I would say to Stephanie.
Robert and Elizabeth came out and I went in.
"Hey." I said.
"Hey." She said back.
"Can you promise me something?" I asked
"Um... Yeah what is it?" She asked.
"Can you promise me that you will never cut again." I said. I really care about her and I don't want her to do it again.
"Why do you care if I cut again." She whispered
"Because I-I-I think I l-love you." I said nervously. God I think I just messed up our friendship. Ugh I'm such...
Then I felt lips crash against mine. I looked up to see Stephanie smiling.
"I think I love you too." Stephanie said.
Then I kissed her.
I pulled away from the kiss and asked "Stephanie will you be my girlfriend."
~ Stephanie's POV ~
Oh my god Alex Constancio just asked me to be his girlfriend. What should I say.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
Cliffhanger!!! So what do you think. If you have any ideas for the next chapter message me. So will Stephanie and Alex be official and what will happen between Robert and Elizabeth.
Ok I'll post the next chapter when I get 15 reads and 5 votes.
~ steph 😎😝