Drama and a date

~Steph's POV~

"What?" I asked.

"I love you..." Alex admitted.

I gave him a sweet, warm kiss.

"I love you too." I smiled.

We talked for a while and fell asleep on the couch.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" I heard someone scream.

Alex and I looked at the t.v. It was 12:00pm.

"What?!!" I yelled back.

Liz came downstairs running and screaming. The girl has strong lungs!

"What happened?!" I asked.

"I-I-I-I" was all she could say.

"Shhh calm down, take deep breaths, now tell me what happened." I calmed her down.

"Ok, so I woke up andddd-" she started off.

*Flashback*

~Liz's POV~

I was half awake/half asleep. I moved around to get comfortable. I reached over to hug my body pillow. But, it was hard and warm. I opened my eyes and it was Austin. Sleeping. In my bed. With no shirt on.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!' I screamed.

"What?," He asked, then he realized, "oh shit! I'm so sorry Liz!"

I ran downstairs screaming.

*End Of Flashback*

~Steph's POV~

Me and Alex started cracking up.

"It's not funny!" Liz whined as we were dying of laughter.

Austin ran down with a shirt on. Thank god!

"I'm sorry..." He told Liz.

"Fine!" Liz gave in.

"Hug?" Austin asked.

"No!" Liz refused.

But, he came closer and closer and hugged her. Me and Alex were laughing so hard that we made no sound. As Austin was forcibly hugging Liz, Robert came down.

"WHAT THE FucK?!" Robert screeched.

"Calm yo tits!" I yelled at him and me and Alex started laughing again.

"We were just hugging." Liz assured him.

"Whatever..." Robert rolled his eyes.

~Liz's POV~

"Why have you been acting so weird?" I asked Robert.

"I'm not." He replied.

Robert was being so bitchy. Like a girl on her period. Oh my gosh! Robert got his man period and his boy hormones are acting up!

"Yes, you are! You keep ignoring me, then getting jealous when I'm hanging with Austin or my other guy friends!" I bitched at Robert.

I swear, when I said Austin's name, I saw him blush.

"Fine then, if you have a problem with us, maybe we should break up!!!" Robert bellowed at me.

"Maybe we should!" I yelled back at him.

"OK!" He screeched.

"Fine then, we're through!!!" I hollered as tears filled my eyes.

~Steph's POV~

I can't even process what just happened. Robert and Liz broke up. Wow, talk about drama. Alex and I decided to go to the movies, then Pizza Hut. Liz decided to help me with makeup and wardrobe.

"Ok, let's move on with makeup!" I smiled.

She looked at me weird.

"You're wearing that?" Liz asked me.

"Yeah."

"No, let me see your closet."

She looked through my closet.

"Here."

She handed me a white tank top, jeans, and a camouflage jacket.

"Ok." I agreed. I quickly changed into the clothes.

---30 minutes later---

"There." Liz said as she put the finishing touches of my makeup. I turned around and looked in the mirror. I actually look good for once.

"Thanks, but are you sure you don't wanna talk about you and Robert?" I asked worriedly.

"Nah, I'm over him and we agreed to just be friends." She smiled.

Oh well, I guess she's over him. Alex and I drove to the movies and watched Men In Black III. It was fucking awesome. We went out to Pizza Hut and ate...a lot! Best Date Ever!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hi guys! It's not @stepheyjordan ,it's @i_love_hotwingz , so yeah. Steph asked me to write this chapter, so here I am. See ya guys later! Ok over to Steph! -Elizzz@beth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys thanks for reading. I'm trying to come up a name for you guys that read my book so if you have any ideas let me know. And thank you @elizzzabethh for writing this chapter this really means a lot so go follow her she's a talented writer. I had no ideas so I asked her to help me.

~ steph