The Club

Hi guys, so anyways, this is not @stepheyjordan, it's her best friend @elizzzabethh

She asked me to write this chapter, so enjoy! :) -@elizzzabethh

<><><><<><><><><><><><><>

~~Steph's POV~~

"You look great!" I saw Alex wink at me. OMFG ALEX WINKED AT ME!!!

"Thanks, you look...umm...uhh...cool hair." I said. Fuckin idiot, Steph! He probably thinks I'm a freak now.

"Nice Steph, nice." Liz whispered into my ear. I could hear her sarcasm.

We finally got to the club. We decided to get crazy tonight. Let's go crazy crazy crazy till we see the sun, I know we only met but let's pretend it's love! Sorry I just had to. I walked over to the bar. I decided to buy some beer. I took a sip of it, eww why do people drink this shit! I saw Liz dancing with Robert. Then, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey!" I said. It was Alex.

"Hey, wanna dance?" I nodded.

We started dancing and it was so fun.

~~Liz's POV~~

I drank like 3 cups already. It sucks that I'm a light head. (Someone that gets easily drunk.) Robert went over to grab a drink. I decided to go over to Austin.

"Hey." He smiled.

"Hi." I smiled back.

"Would you like to dance?" He asked.

I nodded yes. We started dancing to the rhythm.

"Let's go play spin the bottle!" I heard Stephanie say.

"Ooh let's go!" I dragged Austin and Robert upstairs.

~~Steph's POV~~

"I'll start!" Liz screamed. I think she had a little too much.

She spun the bottle and it landed on..........Austin.

"Umm, you wanna spin again?"I asked.

"She can't, it's part of the rules!" Alex shouted. He's cute and all but sometimes he can be a total asshole! Austin brought Liz to the closet. I swear if he does anything, I'm gonna bitch slap him! Robert looked really jealous.

~~Austin's POV~~

All these thoughts came through my mind as I brought Liz into the closet. I can't believe Liz is with Robert. I expected to come back, and for her to be single, not taken by one of my best friends!!!

"Kiss me..." She said

"W-what?" I was shocked.

Before I could finish, she kissed me. It took me awhile but I kissed back. That kiss was...hot!

~~Liz's POV~~

Okay, I was majorly wasted! I just kissed Austin Mahone: Mega Popstar, best friend, and good kisser! Hey don't judge me!

Our turn was up and it was Alex's turn. He spun the bottle aaaannnddd........

~~Steph's POV~~

Alex spun the bottle and it landed on...Me. Oh you know you want to! A voice sung in my head.

We went in the closet and started making out. Oh my gosh! I'm in loveeeeee!

"That was intense." Alex smirked.

We finished our game of Spin the bottle and headed out to the dance floor.

"I'm gonna grab a soda!" I shouted over the noise. I got a root beer. I walked back to the dance floor, but I couldn't find Alex. I felt a pair of hands on me. They were...cold. I turned around and saw that it was some stranger.

"Hey babe, let's go upstairs and have some...fun."

I screamed and tried to run, but he was gripping my wrists tightly.

"Let her go!" I heard a voice behind me. I turned around, it was Alex. Aww, my hero! Snap out of it Steph! You are in a horrible situation!

"What happens if I don't?" The stranger nastily spit out.

Before I could protest, Alex threw a punch at the dude. They were getting in a fight. Alex climbed on top of the stranger and gave him a black eye. Liz came and stood beside me.

"Is that Alex?!?!" Liz shrieked.

"Yeah, someone needs to stop them!" I complained.

Liz had her idea face on. Oh No!!!

She came in and stopped the fight. She stood over top over both of them in the stomach. They groaned in pain. She was wearing high heels.

"You boys STOP! Alex! You know better! And you! Stay away from my friend or I swear, I will hunt you down, break you leg, shove it up your nose, and strangle you until you stop!" Liz screeched.

The stranger nodded in fear. Damn, Liz was crazy!

We finally went home after this and Liz didn't talk. I went into her room.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing..." She sighed.

"Stop lying," I saw through her lie, "what is wrong?" I repeated.

"My...has come back." She mumbled, but I didn't hear her.

"Your what?" I asked.

She sighed again.

"My little crush on Austin." She confessed.

"I'll let you sleep."

She nodded in agreement.

I went downstairs and Alex patted the seat next to him on couch. I sat down. I guess everyone went home.

"Austin is rooming w/ Liz, since they were best friends." Alex said reading my mind.

"Okay, he better not try anything!" I laughed. Alex laughed. He was staring at me for like 5 minutes.

"Is there something on my face?"I asked.

"What?"

"You were staring at me, is there something on my face?"

"No, except beauty."

I blushed.

"I need to tell you something..." Alex trailed off.

"What?" I asked.

CLIFFHANGER! Lol! It's @elizzzabethh a.k.a. Eliz@beth and it was fun writing this chapter soooo yeahhh, okay back to Steph!

-Eliz@beth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so thank you Elizabeth if you like this go follow @elizzzabethh shes a very talented writer.

~Steph