Shirtless boys

~ moving day ~

I woke up at 5 in the morning. Ugh that is way to early for me. I don't know how people get up at this time.

I got a shower and put on a tank top and some shorts and bracelets. Even though its cold here I heard its hot in San Antonio.

"Stephanie help me put some of the boxes in the car." My mom yelled at the bottom of our staircase.

"Ok!" I yelled back.

~ after the long car ride ~

We got to our new house, it was huge. I mean huge.

As we were unpacking the car I saw some boys playing basketball shirtless across the street.

They were really hot but one caught my eye. He had brown floppy hair like Justin beibers old hair. He was wearing a SnapBack.

I went back inside cuz I didn't want them to notice me.

"What are you doing I thought you were helping unpack the car." My mom said in a worried voice.

"I don't feel that good. I'm going to rest." I said. I was pretty good at lying so my mom believed me.

~ after nap~

I heard people talking down stairs. I wonder who it could be. I fixed my hair a little bit and walked down stairs.

"Stephanie you're up finally." My mom said.

"Stephanie this is our neighbors. This is ms.Mahone and her son austin and his best friends Alex, Robert, Zach, and Tyler."my mom said pointing to each one of them.

"Hey." I said. So I guess the one that caught my eye was Alex. I wonder what his last name was.

"Hi." They all said that the same time.

"I have a feeling that we will all get along well." I said.

"Why don't you guys go hang out and play basketball or something." Ms. Mahone said.

"You play basketball." I think Robert said.

"Well why wouldn't I. That's my favorite sport." I said in a duh tone.

"Then lets see what you got" Alex said.

The teams were Alex, Tyler,me and the other team was Austin Robert and Zach.

I made a three pointer. And my team ended up wining because of me.

"Wow your good!" Robert yelled.

"I know...I know I'm better then all of you." I said and they all laughed.

As soon as I said that my mom and Ms. Mahone came over.

"Come on Stephanie we're going home and Ms. Mahone is going to take you to school tomorrow while I go look for a job." My mom said.

"Ok. Bye boys." I said. Man I have a huge crush on Alex.

"Bye." The all said.

I went inside and changed into my pjs and texted Elizabeth. She lived down the street a couple houses away. She said she wanted to live by herself so yeah.

~ text convocation~

S: hey :p

E: hey did you meet anyone? ;)

S: yessssss

E: who tell me!

S: well I meet my neighbor Ms. Mahone and her son austin and his friends Alex, Robert,Zach, and Tyler.

E: you like one of them don't you ;)

S: maybe....

E: who?:D

S: Alex. You will meet him at school. Gtg bye.

E: bye

~ end of convocation~

I put my phone on the charger and went to bed dreaming about Alex. I wonder if he has a girlfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey I hope you liked it. Ill up date when I get 4 comments and votes. I totally forgot that Elizabeth came with her so I said she got her own house lol.

~steph :D