Flashback of hate

~ Stephanie's POV ~

"We are going to move to San Antonio,Texas." My mom said in an excited voice.

I was so happy that I get to leave. But i was also sad that I would have to lea...

I was interrupted by my mom saying "Your friend Elizabeth is coming with us. I already talked to her parents and they said she could. We are leaving in 2 days so go get packing."

I ran up to my room as fast as I could. I was so excited to move to Texas. I grabbed some boxes and started packing my whole room up.

As I finished packing I found a picture of me, Elizabeth, and Nick. Nick use to be my boyfriend until he dumped me and told everyone my darkest secret.

As soon as he told them everyone was giving me hate. They would call me things like fat,ugly,slut,whore and a lot more. They would tell me to kill myself too. I can still remember the day that happened like it was yesterday.

~ flash back ~

I didn't want to go to school today cuz me and my boyfriend Nick broke up,but my mom made me.

As I walked into school people started to stare at me like they just saw a ghost or something.

As I was thinking about what was going on someone pushed me down to the ground. I looked up to find Ashlee looking down at me.

"Maybe you should try and kill yourself bitch!" She said In a snotty tone. She was the most popular girl

In school. She would always be asking her rich dad for money all the time.

I got up and ran out of the school ignoring the teachers that were calling my name.

~ end of flash back ~

I took the picture and throw it away. I didn't want to remember Nick. I was going to Texas to have a new start and I didn't need some boy I dated ruin it.

After I throw the picture away I got a shower and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey beautiful people. How do you like the story so far. I will post the next chapter when I get 3 votes and 3 comments. If you have a twitter follow me @millersteph16.

~steph