Scars

~Stephanie's POV~
As we were in the car alex and Elizabeth introduced them self to each other. I was happy that they were getting along so well.
But I was also thinking about the people that go to my new high school. What if they don't like me? What if I get bullied like I was in my last school? What if...... God I need to start thinking positive.
As we got to school Alex and Austin showed Elizabeth and I to the office to get our schedules.
< after school >
Well the only good thing that happened today was that Elizabeth got to meet the crew.
And as bad news I got bullied. Ugh every school I go to is the same, everyone bullies me. I don't think I can take this anymore.
When I got home I sat on the couch and watched some T.V. Maybe that will keep my mind off of things, since my moms not here to cheer me up. She went on a trip to get a job that she wants, so she won't be back for a week.
As I was watching the commercials waiting for spongebob to come back on, a commercial about bullying came on. Ugh out of all the commercials this one had to come on. It reminds me of the time I got bullied at my old school.
* flash back *
I was walking down my old schools hallway. No one really liked me, only Elizabeth and my other friend Summer.
All of a sudden I got slammed into the lockers making me feel lightheaded. I look up to see Amanda George was the one who pushed me.
Then out of nowhere she slapped me.
"God your such a bitch. Maybe you should just kill yourself. No one likes you, your a worthless piece of shit." Amanda spat at me.
* end of flash back *
I ran up to my bathroom and got out something that I thought I would never see again.
My razor.
I haven't cut myself in awhile, but I just can't take it anymore.
As I was cutting myself I heard a door open. I didn't bother to look who it was cuz they probably don't care anyways.
"Stephanie stop!" I heard a familiar voice say.
~ Alex's POV~
As I walked home from school all I could think about was Stephanie. She seemed sad for some reason. Maybe I should go see her to make sure she's ok.
< a hour later >
I got done with my homework, and went downstairs. I was planning on visiting Stephanie now.
"Hey mom I'm going to a friends house!" I shouted so she could hear me.
"Ok sweety. Be home by 11." My mom called.
I left the house and started walking down the street.
I approached Stephanie's house and knocked on the door. I waited for about 5 minutes and decided to go in.
~ Stephanie's POV~
"Stephanie stop!" Alex yelled,coming closer to me.
"No! I can't take this anymore!" I screamed, as I cut myself one more time. Then I realized I cut too deep and passed out.
~ Alex's POV ~
Stephanie screamed at me she ran the blade across her wrist and passed out. Then I ran up to her. I checked if she was breathing. I called 911 and waited for the ambulance to come.
By now I was in tears I didn't want to lose Stephanie. Even though I just got out of a relationship with Sarah, I think I love Stephanie. But why would she do this?
< in the waiting room >
While I was in the waiting room crying my eyes out I decided to call Elizabeth.
E: hello
A: h-hey
E: Alex what's wrong?
A: it's-it's Stephanie.
E: Alex what happened?
A: s-s-she was...was...c-cutting herself
E:um... Ok I'll be right there.
~ Elizabeth's POV ~
I was hanging out with Robert at his house when my phone started to ring
🎶 I'm putting my defenses up cuz I don't wanna fall in love if I ever did that I think I'd have a heart attack.🎶 My ringtone by Demi Lovato came on..
I picked it up to hear Alex on the other end of the line. It sounded he was crying.
< after phone call >
I run downstairs and tell Robert we need to go.
I explained what happened to Robert but he didn't get why she was cutting. Ugh if only he knew, but I'm not going to tell him. I'm going to let Stephanie tell them when she's ready.
I walk into the hospital to find Alex in the waiting room with blood all over his shirt.
@@@@s@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
So what do u guys think. So Stephanie's dark secret is that she use to cut and now she's doing it again. Do you think Stephanie will tell them about her past? I want to thank @elizzzabethh for helping me with the idea so read her book chance of a life time. It's really good. So I'll post my next chapter when I get 15 reads. And if you have any ideas for the next chapter message me and I'll think about it.
~ steph 😝😋😎