Make up

~ steph's POV ~

When we got downstairs I saw...... Alex.

"Stop." Liz whispered in my ear.

"What. Why?" I questioned. Why did she want me to stop.

"Cuz we're going to listen to their conversation. Duh." She whispered back in a duh tone.

We went up one step so they didn't notice us.

"Can I please see steph." Alex pleaded.

"First you have to tell us what you did to make her so upset. Cuz she seemed really upset when she walked through the door and ran to her room." Austin said.

"I told her that I was going with you guys on tour and she got

Mad." He said.

"You waited a week to tell her!" Robert yelled.

"Guys stop fighting now." I said getting up from where I was. And Liz did the same.

"Steph can I talk to you in private?" Alex asked me In a pleading tone.

"Fine." I said as I walked to the back porch and Alex followed. I sat down on one of the chairs we had outside and so did Alex.

"Steph I'm sooo sorry I waited this long to tell you about it. I didn't want to hurt you but I realized that I hurt you more by not telling you about it. Will you please forgive me." He said.

"Why should I?" I questioned. Why should I forgive him when he keep a secret this important for a whole week. And we also promised that we wouldn't keep secrets form each other.

"I know it was stupid of me to keep this from you for a whole week. And I know that I don't deserve your forgiveness, but you're the best thing that ever happened to me. And i don't know what I would do without you. I love you Stephanie" Alex said with tears in his eyes.

"I love you too Alex. I-I forgive you." I said giving in.

Alex stood up and walked over to me and kissed me. It was sweet yet rough at the same time.

~ Liz's POV ~

Steph and Alex went to the back porch, so I sat on the couch and got on Instagram.

"I'm going home it's getting late." Robert said and left. Is it really dark out. I look out the widow and it was dark. Wow I guess I was on Instagram for a long time.

I wonder if steph forgave Alex cuz Alex and steph make the cutest couple ever. I mean you can tell they love each other just by the way they look- "can I ask you something?" Austin asked interrupting my thoughts.

"Ok sure" I said.

"Well...um...ilikedyousinceifirstsawyouwillyoubemygirlfriend." Austin said really fast. I couldn't really under stand him.

"What did you say? You said it too fast." I say.

Austin sighed and said "I really like you. Will you be my girlfriend?" Austin asked. I thought it was cute that he liked me, but I don't know. He is leaving In two days and I just got out if a relationship with Robert.

"Austin...I don't know.....I mean you're leaving in two days...and I just got out of a relationship with Robert" I said. I really want to be his girlfriend though.

Then Alex and steph came in. Thank god it was getting kind of awkward between me and Austin.

"So did you and Alex forgive each other. You guy are the cutest couple ever, I would be mad if you guy broke up" I said. It's true I would be mad if they broke up. Cuz 1. Their the cutest couple 2. It would brake steph's heart and then I would go all ninja on Alex.

~ steph's POV ~

Alex and I walk back inside hand in hand.

"Did you and Alex forgive each other. You guys are the cutest couple ever, I would be mad if you guys ever broke up." Liz said.

"Yeah." Alex and I said at the same time.

After about 15 minutes later Austin went home. Alex decided to spend the night.

When Austin left we decide to watch 21 jump street and after that we when to sleep.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Hey guy sorry this chapter sucks cuz I'm not really good at writing about people making up. And it's like 1 in the morning. So I was thinking about ending the book soon so tell me what you think. Again sorry this chapter sucked.

- steph