Getting ready

~ Steph's POV ~

Liz and Robert came back in holding hands...... Wait their HOLDING HANDS.

"Did I miss something?" I asked. Oh my god what if my best friend is dating Robert.

"Well umm.... We are....." Liz said, but she didn't finish.

"What?." I asked.

"We're together." Liz said.

"Well at least we aren't single anymore!!!" I said.

"No way. Are you and Alex dating?" Liz asked in a excited tone.

"Maybe....." I said

"YOU ARE!" Liz said.

I smiled. God she knows me so well. It's like we're long lost sisters.

After a little while Robert left and Liz and I started talking about Alex and Robert.

"So when did Alex ask you out?" Liz questioned.

"When I was in the hospital." I said.

<skipping to the next morning cuz I don't know what to write>

~ Steph's POV ~

I woke up to the smell of smoke and the sound of the fire alarm going off. Ugh what the hell did Liz do to set the fire alarm off.

I ran down stairs to find Liz, Alex, and Robert trying to put out a small fire on the stove. I picked up the fire extinguisher and put out the fire and yelled

"Have you ever heard of a fire extinguisher! It helps you put out fires!"

"Well it's not my fault it's Alex and Roberts fault." Liz protested.

"Ugh well get this cleaned up and I'm going back to sleep." I said in a sleepy voice. Man I was soo tired I only got about 4 hours of sleep and I'm so not a morning person.

I went up to my room and went back to sleep.

~ Liz's POV ~

Steph went up to her room and slammed the door. God she gets mad a lot.

I turned around and gave Alex and Robert a death glare. I swear if looks could kill those two would be dead.

Then Robert broke the silents and said "I know you love me."

"Yeah but I want this mess cleaned up or else." I threatened.

"Ok." They both said at the same time as I left the room.

< 3 hour when everyone's wide awake>

~ Steph's POV~

We were all sitting in kitchen eat when the door bell rang. Liz screamed "I'll get the door!"

~Liz's POV~

I opened the door to see Austin standing there.

"Austin!" I said surprised. And hugged him.

"Hey Liz." He smiled.

He came in and greeted the others. And we all started to watch spongebob.

After 15 minutes of spongebob Austin blurted out that we should go to a club. We all agreed and the boys went to Austin's house and  me and Steph stayed here to get ready.

~ Steph's POV ~

After about 30 minutes of getting ready we were finally ready. We walked down stairs and saw the boys and there mouths drooped. I was wearing a red strapless dress with red flats and a little pinch of make up. Liz was wearing black ruffled dress with black flats with a little bit of make up.

Austin was the first one to speak.

"Let's go to the club now."

After that we all got in Alex's car and drove to the club.

<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~<~

Sorry it's short and sucks but I'm Running out of ideas their might be some drama in the next chapter. And steph moved in with Liz and her mom stayed at their original house so yeah. Please vote. And comment what you think. I also want to thank @ elizzzabethh for helping me write the chapter so read her book change of a life time it's really good. I'll update when I get 5 votes and 15 reads.

~steph😎😝