9;@Michael5sos, star gram, dejavu.

Jessa.

It's my first day of tour with the sauces. We were on our way to Japan, somethings, something and so far, everything is going better than expected.

"This is boring." Calum sighed out and slid down his chair slowly.

Luke found the opportunity to kick Cal's chair so he'll hit the ground hard. "Luke you dumbass!" Next thing I knew was two boys tackling each other to the ground.

They ended up cuddling each other on the ground.

"Are you all gay?" I asked the two other sauce boys and sipped my tea.

Michael spat out his cola and Ashton choked on his Twinkie.

I rolled my eys. Why does Ashton keep on choking?

"Again, Ashton?" I groaned out and patted his back like last time. O turned to his right and saw Michael coughing wildly.

Oh my god. Do I have to babysit these boys?

I patted Michael's back as well, trying to calm him down.

"You guys okay now?" I asked as politely as I can.

They coughed a few times more befire nodding their heads signalling that they're fine.

"Are you guys gonna answer my question?" I asked, getting back to my seat and sipped my tea.

"Do we look gay?" Ashton asked looking at me funnily. I only replied with a shrug.

"Well, we could be." Michael shrugged, "Mashton-that's our ship name right?" He turned and asked Ashton who nodded in response.

"Mashton could be real for all you know." Michael said and intertwined his hand with Ashton's. They both continued snacking though still holding each others' hand.

I placed my cup down and cleared my throat, "what ship is that..?" I asked, "do you guys own a ship..?"a tinge of pink crawling to my cheeks. It's super embarrassing not knowing the slang of words people use nowadays.

Michael spat out his cola, again. Ashton choked, again.

I groaned slightly and repeated my actions before.

"Will you boys stop trying to die on me?" I asked, squeezing their shoulders.

Michael laughed while Ashton giggled, "sorry." They apologized in sync.

Michael turned to me and cleared his throat, "a ship is when you want someone together. Like, me and Ash for example. Our fans want us together so they ship us." He explained.

"Or, you could call it an otp as well." Ash popped up.

"Otp?"

"The acronym for one true pair." Michael said and took a chug from his cola.

"Oh." I simply said. I was actually grateful for their explanation and also for the fact that they didn't laugh at my 'old century' self as Lynn would.

"So," Ash started, "you excited for Japan?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"How many times are you boys gonna ask me that?" They only smiled cheekily and shrugged.

We were chatting for so long that we didn't realize the bus stopped to a halt.

I even received a notification saying, '@Michael5sos is now following you.'

"Guys!" We heard Calum exclaim from the front, "we're here!" He jumped up and down when he came to get us before running back to the front of the bus.