38; Paris

Jessa.

"Wake up!" I swear to god I'm never gonna have someone wake me up normally.

"What now, Ken?" I grumbled into my pillow with Kendall trying to pull me out of bed by tugging my legs.

"Dude, we're in Paris! How are you not feeling the excitement of getting to venture around Paris?" She asked and let my legs plop down onto the bed. I bet she let me feet go to do some kind of gesture.

"Well I'm terribly sorry that I'm having a mild case of Jetlag and 'I just saw that one guy I didn't want to see but he was there and it made me feel awkward' sickness." I grumbled back at her.

Wow, I just realized that I'm a pretty ray of sunshine in the morning.

Kendall huffed, "Cara!" she called out, "What?" Cara replied, sounding as if she has a mouthful of something.

"Help me get Ms. Lazy off her ass!" Kendall exclaimed.

"Sheesh, I will. But, you have to keep that pretty voice of yours down. Next door will be pissed off, again." Cara said.

Ah, yes. Yesterday, some next door people got pissed off when they heard me and Gigi debate about McDonalds and Burger King.

Kendall huffed again, "Yeah, yeah. Just get her out of bed already." She whined, "I planned out the whole day for us already." then I heard her footsteps stomping out of my room.

And then not long after that, a pair of feet come walking into my room, "Jessa, get up already." Cara only attempted to shake me awake.

I only let out an annoyed groan which made her sigh and chuckle, "Ken, she doesn't want to get up." I heard Cara inform Kendall.

Kendall let out a really loud frustrated groan which made Cara shush her.

"Well you better get up now, Jessa." a new voice came into the room and another weight was put onto my bed, "Why, Gi?" I asked, actually half awake now.

"Because the 5sos boys had just arrived in Paris and it seems like they're going to be staying at the exact same hotel as us." Gi sighed out which made me jump out of bed, "What?" I was now fully awake.

Gigi then passed me her phone.

@Luke5sos-

Just arrived at our hotel! Heard @KendallJenner was staying here😻

Comments;

@Luke5sos: sorry that was Michael. He has this weird love for Kendall J.

@mamajb: HGgGGahahHHhHH LOL

I cringed when I saw Luke's comment. Honestly, Mikey and Kendall are a no-no.

I stretched out of bed, "Fine, let's get out of here before the boys come."

"Je-"

I slammed the bathroom door shut, cutting off Cara.