11;a day with 5sos

Jessa.

Sleep. Sleep is nice.

Getting kidnap? So not nice.

"That's what I like about you!" The boys continued to scream out.

Oh my god, what happened to the nice scenery and nice moment I had just now?

-three hours ago-

"Jess, you awake?" I heard Mikey knocking on my hotel room door.

My "I'm up now." Sounded more like, "erm ub nu."

"Speak English, Jess." Michael joked.

I pulled my head out of my pillow and faced my room door, "I'm up now, Mikey! Go away!" I yelled out and plopped myself back onto the soft hotel bed.

Why can't I have this type of bed at home?

"Why would I go away? I didn't wake up this early in the morning to get yelled at to go away." Mikey said in a sing song voice. What's up with this guy?

I kept quiet not answering the door. I thought that would be a good idea but no. This guy only knocks the door millions of times more.

"Urgh!" I finally groaned in frustration and got up on my feet.

"What Mikey?" I asked grumpily, swinging the door wide open.

"Wow, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Mikey joked. It wasn't a funny joke.

"Any reason you came by here and annoy the hell out of me at.." I trailed off and turned around, looking for a clock. Bullcrap. "You woke me up at 5 in the god damn morning?!" I yelled out, not even caring if next door heard me.

"Jeez, Jess. You woke up aliens on Mars." Mikey commented with hands on his ears, afraid I'll scream again.

"Mikey," I grabbed his hands and let it down from his ears, "reason?" I asked simply.

He rolled his eyes at my straightforward self, "well, you've been with us for more than a week already and we haven't really gotten to know each other."

Then came the silence with those little crickets.

"And?" I waited.

"And, we wanna hang out with you." Mikey grinned cheekily.

I rolled my eyes, "no." But before I got to shut my door close, Mikey pulled me out of my comfy room.

And the door shut on me.

"What the hell, Mikey!" I exclaimed and started slapping the hell out of his arm.

"Ow! Stop it, midget!" He exclaimed and grabbed my hands.

"5'3 is not short! And my keycard is in the room!" I yelled at him and kicked his groin.

"Shit, Jess! That's too far!" That's when he decided to carry me over his shoulder. He was definitely ignoring the fact that I'll be locked out of my room.

"Let me go! You poor excuse of Dracula!" I yelled and tried to trash around.

"No use fighting, J." He stated in a sing song voice.

I didn't give up.

-

I gave up.

"I feel like I'm in a pub with four failed strippers." I said and rubbed my temple.

"Aw, is Jessa Rae daring us to strip?" Calum asked and batted his lashes.

"Eff off. No. I rather die than see your Asian Dick once more. My eyes are blinded enough." I said and rest my head in my hands.