Ninety-Six

Niall Horan

One year later

"I like that, I like that! Sing it again," Harry told Liam. We're writing again and I couldn't be more excited. We've been back at it for about a month and we're about to break for the holidays but we're hoping to come back and have another album within a year if we stick to releasing in November.

"I don't know, this feels off."

"I agree. Let me try something with the base beat," Julian said.

"What are you guys doing tonight?" Louis asked. "Want to go grab a beer after?"

"I'm down," Liam said.

"No can do," I said.

"Why not? Come on!" Louis encouraged.

"He's a married man now," Julian said with a shrug.

"What do you have to do that's better than hanging out with us?" Louis asked.

"Honestly? I plan on having sex with my wife," I said through a laugh. "You don't remember what today is?" They all stared at me with blank faces. "It's our anniversary! It's the fifteenth."

"Oh right! One year ago today."

"Yep. Best year yet."

"Well have a good night. What plans do you guys have? Other than what you just said," Liam added awkwardly.

"She's cooking dinner and we're staying in."

Writing finished up great. We made nice progress today and then I sped home. We're still living in my flat I had before we met but Liv has done some decorating that was honestly pretty necessary. Right now she has all these Christmas decorations up and the place has never looked so good.

"Honey, I'm home!" I like to say it all over the top sarcastically but I do it every time I walk in the door from work.

"Hi!" She came over and kissed me and I wrapped my arms around her.

"You look great," I told her. She had put on a dress that's tight in all the right places. "Do I need to change?" I'm underdressed compared to her.

"No, I don't plan on wearing it much longer," she said with a grin. "Please sit. I made your favorite."

...

Olivia Horan

One year later

"Niall?"

"Hm?" He rolled towards me in bed and draped an arm over me.

"I was thinking..."

"Yeah?"

"Well maybe we should start thinking about having kids," I said cautiously.

"Really? You think so?"

"I mean, yeah. Kind of. We've had a fun couple years just hanging out but maybe we should start talking about it. Are you good excited or bad excited?"