Fifteen

Olivia Allen

Sunday

A week without Niall didn't sound so bad. I mean, I was probably spending too much time with him anyway. We just met. I don't want my study abroad experience to be all about a boy, I want it to be about London. At least that's what I'll try and tell myself.

I spent the morning finishing up homework and I spent my afternoon going to museums and eating. It was a lovely day.

That night I had a text from Niall that he had landed in Singapore. Next was his flight to Sydney.

...

Monday

Class today was good. I was actually really enjoying these business classes I was taking here and it was nice to have a lighter course load than I normally would at home.

I went to see Kensington Palace after class and explored some more. It blows my mind that even if I did this after class every day, I wouldn't see it all. There is so much here, it's incredible.

Niall had also texted me today that he landed in Sydney. I told him to have fun.

...

Niall Horan

Tuesday

We had landed late Monday night (it was early Monday morning London time) and were up bright and early this morning to start prep for the week. We had a rehearsal for a performance on an Australian morning talk show, similar to Good Morning Britain, and then we had to be in hair and makeup for our afternoon press conference.

It was so good to be back with the lads! I see them some when we're on break but it's not the same. This makes me excited for the tour! Flying somewhere and being rushed through this crazy whirlwind together. I wouldn't want to do it alone.

It was 20 minutes till the press conference and some people on our management team had just briefed us. They said, "Okay, it will last about 30 minutes. Announce that you will be touring Australia and Asia after the American, European, and South American legs of your tour. Don't say anything inappropriate, don't give away any tour details, and don't talk about girlfriends. It doesn't sell." And with that the five of us were left alone.

Louis rolled his eyes the second they left. Harry turned to me. "You hear that, Niall? No talking about your girlfriend," he joked.

"I don't technically have a girlfriend," I said.

"It seems you do."

"I can't figure it out. I think we both really like each other but maybe we're moving too fast."

"Moon is lighting up her skin maybe?" I rolled my eyes at him. "I think you're fine. She's really into you and it's obvious. Has she been texting you non-stop since you left?"

"Actually, no." My heart dropped a little. I hadn't really thought about that. "She hasn't texted me much at all."

"Oh." He paused. "Well have you texted her?"

"Just to say we landed."

"Huh. Well forget I said anything, texting doesn't mean much anyway. Try calling her later."

"Okay I will." Except that I forgot.

The press conference went fine. When one of the reporters asked who the single ones were, Harry and I hammed it up like I was the most single guy alive. After that, we all hit the beach and calling Liv slipped my mind.

...

Olivia Allen

Tuesday