My oc :3

I realized I haven't drawn stuff for a while.
So here is my oc!
Name: Kim Mename (her full name is kimiko)
Personality: she has a split personality. The dark side of her, (on the left) is her psychotic side. She will murder for enjoyment or revenge, but her victim's deaths aren't quick.
She'll cut out a metre of their intestine, and turn it into some jewellery, like a bracelet or necklace. After one piece of jewellery is complete, she'll take out an eye, or a few nails, and add it to the jewellery as a charm.
If, miraculously yet unfortunately, the victim is still alive, kimiko will continue to make jewellery with them. She'll then put the jewellery on her victim's dead body, and keep it until the body rots. She'll keep the jewellery though.
Her other personality is fun, outgoing, quick thinking, logically clever, speaks fast, efficient and very acrobatic and flexible. (She is death's joker, after all)
Looks: left side: gray hair, light gray skin, black make up, black and white/grey clothes.
Right side: teal and white clothes, light blue hair with dark blues highlights
Eyes: left one is dark grey. Right side is dark blue.
Friends:....All her friends die, but she wears them as jewellery. The only friend that's actually alive is a boy. (No one can see this boy.)
Family: they're alive....sorta...XD has/had a brother, mum and dad.
UHH...YEAH!
SHE MAY BE CUTE, BUT SHE WILL KILL CHU.
enjoy your nightmares, good night! :3 XD
Remember, I will draw requests.
Sorry I haven't drawn the other requests, but when I got 1K views, I got ill. Sorry! But I shall draw asuna for you and Edgar the dog.
:3
Meno~♡