death note OC

This has to be my favourite OC of all time, due to her mysterious aura. :D
Her name is: Fusami Yuyo (Fusami's name meaning hasn't been found yet, which represents how strange she is)
Age: 18. (Same as Light's)
Appearance: white hair with black streaks. A black tattoo of fire under her eye. Her other eye is hidden with her hair, and has never been seen. She also has a fire tattoo running around her neck and back. She wears a small Fedora head band with a paper stuck to it with F on it. Her hair is short and unruly. Her eyes are a poison green. She looks and acts a lot like a boy, but is a girl, (unbelieve, I know)
Likes: scaring Matsuda, playing with fire, fighting.
Dislikes: L (grew up with him in the orphanage. Has always been his rival) Misa, safety, and dresses.
Personality: a lot like Juuzuo's. (You could say they're siblings) sick humour. (Yup, that's all imma write about her personality)
Backstory: she was abused in the orphanage, burnt repeatedly on her neck and any where else (apart from those areas!) L had attempted many times to save her, but she would beat him up as well as her harasser. She came to the orphanage at 6 years old, with no parents, no paper work, or anything. Her life is still a mystery.
I'm quite proud of this OC. This was just a sketch, I'm gonna draw it in my sketch book properly. :D