Hope you counted down!

Heyo, mah friends! Happy new year! Hope you counted down the last few seconds!
In this year, I've made stupid mistakes that I could of easily fixed, and I've made awesome creations that could of been better. I'm sure you have too.
Point is, this is a new year. Meaning new ideas, new mistakes, new creations! :3
The people listed below have been amazing to me, and you've put up with my immaturity. For that, I love you! (Once again, if your a guy, do not go all weird, mkay?!)
AmberandKillerheart, amynoor, ArepickLee, butterballporkbun, Crazyhaf123, Crystal_Fitzgerald, diabolik_freak, Foxythepiratefox22, Galaxias_Chan02, Hal_fiction123, matchstikcastlesburn, Number006, Otakuu_Silent, Rainbowdash2531, romytjuh1, Sarah_Lighthog, Shalizzle, squiggly_rainbow, TotallyNotLizzy, xXNutellaZombiexX...

You guys are all amazing, those who didn't make the list, it's because my fingers got tired. XD SORRY!!!
Anyway....
Listen to this random illuminati conspiracy:
Sponge bob is illuminati...
Bikini bottom has 12 letters in it.
12 divided by 2 is 6
6 divided by 2 is 3
:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
3 IS ILLUMINATI!
but that's not all!
The Bermuda triangle is located at sea. and that said triangle is supposedly a satanic thingy ma bob, just like the illuminati....WHERE IS BIKINI BOTTOM?! AT SEA! and how has no one noticed the fact that the houses are made of metal, even though metal isn't a normal thing in the ocean!
And what about the boats!? Where did they come from!? They all came from the ships and planes that disappeared in the Bermuda triangle.....:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DUN DUN DUN!!!!