0.3

This is when the actual story starts. The last 2 chapters were basically introducing the story but they took place after this

Luke
November 8th, 20-
Sydney Australia
" Death is the easiest route to life."
"No, death is the easiest route around life"
(A/n is you haven't figured it out yet, the last 2 chapters were them talking about the moment they first saw each other, which was 4 years earlier and what this story is going to follow. Also, the 20- means the year two thousand and whatever you feel like it should be (2015, 2011, 2017 etc)

»»» 4 years earlier »»»

Dear Journal,
I haven't wrote in this shit since the 7th grade, but whatever. In case you forgot, hey it's Luke. The local gay boy who wants nothing in life but death. I don't think I changed much since 7th grade, have I? Except the fact I came out and everything got worst. But oh well, that's okay. Ashton got married by the way, yep has 3 kids, a boy and twin girls. He married a girl named Arabella, funny since he hates the song, right? Calum is in rehab. The poor guy didn't even want to do drugs but was forced into it by his bs girlfriend and her heroin obessed junkies. Honestly we all love Calum to death and his a good guy, which is why we suggested rehab in the first place. I visit him quite alot, ashton too considering I had a crush on them both in 9th grade. Don't worry , I have gotten over it. I decided ill write here as much as I can and leave a quote at the end. Because why the fuck not. Anyway, always with love your now 23 year old Luke.

As Luke was writing sappy shit into a 7th graders journal Michael was lying in bed thinking about life. He wanted to stop feeling lonely. He wanted to stop being afraid.
He wanted to hug someone, Kiss them, go on 3am trips to get ice cream because they couldn't sleep anyways. He wanted to he dragged along to some fair and pretend to get annoyed when he secretly loved it. He wanted to chainsmoke on a rooftop at 3am, the feeling of breathing out vapor into someone then it later turning into a make out session
He wanted to wake someone up by jumping on their bed in the morning and seeing their lazy smile and thanking everything that he had them in his life. He wanted to hold someone. He wanted to feel needed. To feel wanted. He wanted someone. He wanted love.

It's 5am and I'm awake eating crackers and this is hella short but no one reads anyways so whoopsie. This is a mess so far. But it should get better I pinky promise. But the shit bryana tweeted today "I'm not in a relationship with anyone" my ass. I lub bryana but I just sat there like ...wyd. ANYWAYS this is as short as my dick and hella confusing but it will be clearer. And longer. And better. I mean dicks grow right?