Update: please read

So I put this sorry on hold or discontinued it but a couple people said they liked this so far and that's good enough for me. With that said, I have a hunch of pre written chapters that need a little editing so YEAH IM CONTINUING THIS and y'all are gonna see a bunch of chapters coming most likely every other day if not daily (until I run out of chapters and actually have to write lol). With that said, I think I should mention something
I had the idea for this story way back in 8th grade and started writing it last year. It's actually been a while since that and a year can change slot of things. Starting this story I had little to no experience with anything but I think I understand things better now and I'm gonna be super general about this because you can grow a lot and I do personally think I've changed. I also have a bit more knowledge when it comes to aspects of this story as well. This story will have mentions if drugs and sexual harassment and if that in any way triggers you I will put a note btw. But over the past year I have come into contact with drugs (never done it don't worry I'm still a goofy two shoes) and understand much more about them as well as other topics mentioned in this story. I've also taken a forensics class and learned so much about evidence and the kinds of serial killers and their thoughts and actions that I honestly do think I'm more equipped to write this story now which is part of the reason why I'm continuing it. I'm ranting on but the point of this is the chapters coming I will edit and they might seem different than the previous ones but hopefully in a good way. Also I will be changing some things in the previous chapters nothing too major so you don't have to go back and re read it though just some parts will be taken out that I find really cringy . I doubt anyone read this because I personally don't read the author notes either but if you did and even if you didn't I love you for taking the time to read this mess of a story and I'm sorry if you've lost interest in it due to my lack of updates. I hope you'll like the coming chapters though and leave me some feedback. (Also pls check out my other sties I'll be trying to update those too especially Paris that's one of my favs)
THANK U SO MUCH I LOVE U ALL AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS LOL