Why Tubbs is horrible

Everybody deals with people who aren't so nice, it's part of life. But what Tubbs has done, now that is more than a simple bully, it's more than hatred. It's...murder. Now I assume you want to know what the hell is going on, well let's find out.
.
.
*ONE WEEK AGO*
It was just a regular day, the sun was shining, Pickles was stuck in the bucket, Shadow and Snowball were playing in the cat metropolis, and Fred was sleeping in the blizzard tent. See part of living in a strangers backyard with a bunch of other cats is you all become close friends, which is good in their case, seeing they needed them. They were all hanging out when the lovely owner brought out some lunch for the cats. SASHIMI!!!  They were all headed for the delicious food when the sky got darker, the air got colder, and the ground began to shake.
"EARTHQUAKE!!" Pickles shouted, falling out of the bucket she was formally stuck in. The other cats rushed to her side, while the shaking getting more and more aggressive. Unfortunately Pickles predictions about an earthquake were shortly proven wrong when a cloud of white fur blocked the four cats from moving.
"T-T-Tubbs" Fred said shakily. Tubbs was the one exception to friendship. All the other cats seemed to get along fine, but damn, Tubbs did not like anybody. Tubbs just sighed, picked Fred up by he ear and threw him into a pile of leaves. The three other cats quickly backed up, in  fear of what might happen to them if they didn't. Tubbs just smirked, his rotten teeth showing as he walked over to one of the fishbowls.
"He's gonna eat our food" Shadow said in a hushed tone. Looking over to her friends for help.
"Don't worry, there is four dishes, nobody can be that hungry" Snowball reassured. They turned and saw Tubbs devouring the food, not even bothering to chew.
"Ew, I think I'm gonna be sick" Pickles commented.
Bowl by bowl, Tubbs managed to eat all four bowls of food, only leaving 3 fish for each bowl. Cheap bastard. Tubbs suddenly made his way over to the cats that were all stood in a corner. He was about to speak when his stomach interrupted him.
""HOW THE HELL ARE YOU STILL HUNGRY??!" Fred shouted, referring to Tubbs growling stomach.
"FRED SHUT UP HE IS GOING TO EAT YOU"  Shadow shouted, trying to save her dumb friend from a horrid death.
"When has Tubbs ever eaten somebody" Fred argued back, positive that he was safe.
"Uh you guys? HE IS LITERALLY RIGHT IN FRONT OF US." Snowball shouted, breaking up Fred and Shadows argument.
"Uh oh" Pickles said as Tubbs picked up Fred by his ear.
"Deja vu" Fred said sarcastically.
"Whys it always gotta be me man? Like you haven't done a damn thing to Pickles." Fred rambled. Tubbs soon got annoyed, and an annoyed and hungry Tubbs was like satan. Tubbs threw Fred up and proceeded to catch him in his mouth, before swallowing him whole.
Three
"OH MY GOODNESS! FRED" Shadow cried out. Even though they argued endlessly, Shadow couldn't help but feel a sharp pain, like losing someone dearly.
"Shut up about your lover" Tubbs said grabbing Shadow. Pickles and Snowball looked at the scene fearfully.
"He's completely lost it now" Snowball said as Tubbs once again threw the cat up and ate it.
Two
Tubbs laughed maniacally as he picked up Pickles.
"PICKLES NO" Snowball shouted, but he was too late.
One
It was now just snowball and Tubbs. They stared at each other, determination in both cats eyes.
"You know you aren't going to get out of this alive. Right?" Tubbs said as he stepped forward one step, causing Snowball to back up one.
"I'm pretty well aware of that, thank you. But that's not what I'm worried about." Snowball replied. "I'm more worried about what's gonna happen after this, after you eat all the cats here then what? You stop? Haha I don't think so. You'll move on to the next backyard. Then the next until you're the last one. The last cat. That is what scares me."
"Boohoo" Tubbs said in a mocking tone.
"But what about after all the cats are gone. Then what, dogs? Goats? Humans????" Snowball said with disgust.
"Ewwww, not humans. They have so many calories, I think it's something like 110,000. I don't want to be fat." Tubbs said looking at Snowball with disgust.
"Whatever, I'm done talking to you" Snowball said, giving herself up to Tubbs.
"Yo-you're letting me eat you?"
Now it was Tubbs turn to be speechless.
"Well, yeah." Snowball replied confused. Why is he stuttering???
A single tear fell down Tubbs cheek as he spoke.
"Nobody has ever done that for me, thank you" and with that, snowball was no more.
Zero
So things went down like that for the next few days. Tubbs would show up at the yard, eat the cats that are there, and leave. But on one of the days, the owner was looking out the window at the cats. She was beginning to wonder why they aren't returning. Is it the food? She wondered. Cause I can use different recipes. The truth of what was happening to the cats was soon found, as she saw Tubbs eat Pepper whole.
"Oh that is so the last straw" the owner said, rage filling her body. She never liked Tubbs, but was always nice enough to let him eat, but this, this was crossing lines.
"HONEY I HOPE YOU LIKE CAT, CAUSE THATS WHAT WE ARE HAVING FOR DINNER" she called out, forgetting that she lives alone. She grabbed her coat and shot gun and walked out the back door to confront the asshole cat...
A/N- Tada- yet another fanfic written by yours truly. I got this idea while talking to my friend  Unvalid_Name , sooo that Tubbs is a bitch yeah? I was thinking, should I do more of these, but with different cats? Maybe I don't know. GOODBYE