RIP Breezy

So... This, this mentions suicide. So like its nothing drastic or triggering, but if you're easily offended... Once again please don't read.
It seemed to Breezy that all the cats seemed to be good friends, but no one likes her. She didn't know why, she thought she was a very nice cat, and never hurt anybody.
"Hey Breezy, we are all going to-"
"SHUT UP NOBODY LIKES YOU" Breezy screamed at Pumpkin, shunning her away.
"Why don't cats love me" breezy whispered to herself.
"Maybe because you're a complete psychotic emo who hates everything" Pumpkin chirped.
"I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO SHUT THE HELL UP" Breezy cried running away. While the other cats were gone she had to come up with a plan. She didn't want to live anymore, so she was going to end her cat life. There were so many ways she just didn't know how. She could stop eating? Nah too slow. Ask Tubbs to eat her? Nah that plot was already taken. Dammit. She then saw it, shimmering in the back like a sign from God. A plastic bag. All she had to do was keep the bag over her head and suffocate. Easy.
As she walked over the other cats began to return, talking about there day. As she sat with the bag on her head she sighed. Why was this taking so long?
"You know you've been in there for like 9 hours?" Fred said annoyed, he wanted a turn.
"LEAVE ME ALONE IM TRYING TO KILL MYSELF." Breezy shouted. Fred just laughed and walked off.
Why is he laughing? Does he know why I can't kill myself?
A few days had come and gone and this was still useless. She was still there.
"Day six" she whispered to herself positive this would be the day.
As she was sitting around, just hating herself Pumpkin walked by, stopping when she saw Breezy.
"You...you know this is just a game?" Pumpkin questioned.
"Woah... Talk about breaking a fourth wall here" Breezy replied.
"What I mean is this is a game so you can't kill yourself because you are not real, I am not real, none of this is real, so therefore making it so you can't die because you not alive." Pumpkin said proud.
"That's deep..."
"ITS THE FREAKING TRUTH HOW IS IT DEEP?"
"So deep"
"stOP"
"Please go die"
"I can't it's just a game"
"..."
"doNT"
"I just lost the game"
THE END
I just really hate Breezy the greedy asshole.