1k READS??

So I woke up to this today... IM SO FREAKING HAPPY THANK YOU
So this chapter will be in first person point of view and sort of different. Thank RenCub132 for this amazing idea.
My plans for the world
Tubbs POV
Hello everybody and thank you for gathering here to listen to me speak. Tonight I will be speaking my mind about everything and the things I believe need to be be changed (everything). Today I will be taking you On a trip into my mind.
First of all I want to thank you all for reading this. Like, if I didn't get a thousand reads I don't think I would be taking over the world. Oh yes, you are probably confused as to what I mean by "taking over the world." Well it's exactly what it says.
Now I know what you're all thinking right now. "Tubbs you're just a cat, you can't take over the world."
YES I CAN AND YOU HUMANS NEED TO STOP BEING RACIST TO CATS. okay even humans can't take over the world... But they are dumb and I Tubbs, fat asshole, fucking dickbag, or what ever you guys call me, will succeed in my task.
My first goal is to run for president. Of course for that I will need a VP, someone I trust. And that folks, will be pickles. Pickles is the authors favorite cat, so I must be loyal to her and use pickles. Pickles is pretty nice, so I guess it won't be that bad. As long as she doesn't eat my frisky bits. Mine... Not yours.
The next part of my plan is to get Donald Trump on my side. He has some pretty a strict ideas and I believe that together we can take over the world and get rid of anyone who disagrees with our beliefs.
We shall start in Canada, the people there are too nice and haven't been in trouble lately. Like the last thing that was bad and happened to them was over twenty years ago and that was a weird lesbian named Justin Bieber. Okay are first goal will be to get rid of her. BUT then we take over Canada.
Next we shall take over the seas. We will definitely take over the bikini bottom and I will over power the Krusty Krab. I will take all the animals under my wing and learn some evil techniques from plankton. Like as a kitten that was who I looked up to.
And my next goal for world domination will be deleting the Internet. Oh yes you heard me right. You humans are useless without your internet and technology so if I get rid of it you will automatically be under my control. Yes I do realize that means I will be deleted so in order to achieve at this I must bring myself from the Internet to the outer world. So in deleting the Internet, that means no more YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, or anything else.
I shall also put people on fandom camps, which is all people in a fandom will go to a place where other members of that fandom lurk. See, I can be a good cat too.
Then I will increase the production of frisky bitz, the most delicious thing ever. All the other cats can eat thrifty bits, that is disgusting stuff. I will be the only at to ever eat good food again. I shall also ban ritzy bitz,sashimi, deluxe tuna bitz , and bonito bitz from everybody except myself. And maybe Donald, he is my idol.
And one of my final thoughts is that I will only blare my music from the work speakers. Only music that I like and nobody can request songs. Songs I like include; Baby- by the lesbian Justin Bieber, Friday- by Rebecca Black, and the Best of Both Worlds- by Hannah Montana. Those are the only songs anyone will ever be able to listen to. Maybe I will add "never gonna give you up" by Rick Astley too. I don't know.
So these are just a few of my thoughts on how I can improve our society. I know as a team we can fix the world. Who is with me? If you are then comment "I am an idiot" and I will know that I possessed you into doing things for the greater good.
~sincerely your new leader
Tubbs
P.S. Twilight will be the only movie you can ever watch and the only book you can ever read. Yes I do plan on making you want to kill your self so sorry.
P.P.S-I'm really hungry maybe I can eat frisky Bitz before I start my plan for world domination? Oh I have to contact Donald soon too, see if he's available for tea.
THE END