The Battle

So this has been requested more than once, so here we go...
Tubbs was the icon of the world. The only living creature to ever eat as much as he can without dying. Of course there was a lot of competition, but no one could defeat Tubbs, until one day he got too confident.
"Well well well, it looks like we have a champion cat here" snickered a male human with pink hair.
"Yeah he is" spoke Shadow from behind. "World champ"
"We'll see about that. Tubbs I CHALLENGE YOU TO AN EATING CONTEST." The human challenged.
"Whatever" Tubbs said rolling away from the food. "I'm a professional so I'm not too concerned" finally getting near the person.
"I'm Natsu" the human spoke confidently.
"Tubbs, but you already knew that."
"So let's begin"
A few hours went on and they started getting everything set up. All the cats decided this would be an interesting thing to attend, therefore all showed up.
"Who do you think will win?" Pickles whispered to Lexy.
"I don't know but Natsu is pretty cool so I hope he does." Lexy whispered back.
Just then, a small puff of smoke appeared and Guy Furry walked onto the stage.
"Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to welcome you to the fest ever Neko Atsume eating contest" he introduced as the crowd went wild.
"The two main contenders will be Tubbs from the backyard" he spoke and Tubbs walked out, smirking as two people in the stands cheered.
"THATS MY SON WHOOO GO TUBBS"
"... And next Natsu, from..Magnolia town." And this time almost all the cats in the stands cheered. It was so loud you would think that Gerard Way just admitted MCR was back together. That kind of cheering.
Natsu walked out and saw all the cats in the stands. The majority of them all had "I <3 Natsu" shirts on or "Tubbs can go F*ck himself" shirts. It was truly a beautiful sight.
"Okay so there are three parts to this contest. The first part is a frisky bits eating contest. Basically whoever eats the most frisky bits in a certain amount of time will when that round." Guy explained to everybody.
"The second part will be each contestant will get a large 100pound burger, each contestant must then pick two audience members to help them devour the burger. Who ever gets the most done in that time wins."
"The final part is the hardest part. The spicy wings. Each contestant will get a plate of very hot wings and whoever eats the most in the time will win. Are we ready?" Guy spoke to both people.
"Always" Tubbs replied confidently.
"I was born ready" Natsu said with a smile, that once again made the cats scream.
"On your mark"
The table rides from the ground, and two trays lay on the center"
"Get set"
Two ninja cats came to the table and lifted the silver trays to reveal two bowls of frisky bits.
"GO"
And at that moment nobody was ever as scared as the cats in the stands. They wonders what would happens if Tubbs did loose this race. Like would he kill Natsu? Would he leave their food alone? Would he just not care.
Both contenders were extremely into the competition. Tubbs was on his 5th bowl and Natsu was almost done with his 4th.
A few minutes came and gone and both were as into the race as ever.
"And...TIME" Guy Furry shouted, stopping the cats from eating any farther.
"Okay so Tubbs ate 48 bowls and Natsu ate... 37...TUBBS WINS ROUND ONE" and at that moment the crowd simultaneously awed. They didn't want Tubbs to win because if he did he would probably eat more, knowing he was superior to all creatures out there and no one could stop him.
"Okay each of you pick two cats to help you in this next race." Guy told them as every cat then started shouting "oh oh me pick me" Tubbs rolled his eyes and called on pickles and pepper, claiming because they were both named after food they could eat a lot.
Natsu on the other hand picked Patches and Shadow because they are hard workers and would help him achieve his goal.
"Okay on your mark... Get set... GO" and I'm that moment two burgers about the size of a horse appeared in front of both teams. They both started attaching it, eating as much as they could. It was a pretty intense competition since both were so huge, they would never be able to finish it.
Of course at that exact moment, shadow threw up... All over the burger.
"Disqualified." Guy said pointing to Tubbs team. "Natsu wins round two." Each team now has one point, final round. This was it, this moment decides everybody's faith.
Both were given a plate of wings, covered in ghost peppers, hot sauce, and many other spices.
"Okay so this is the last round, how are you guys feeling Guy Furry asked both of them.
"I'm so gonna win, and then I will eat all of you just to show you how much I can eat." Tubbs replied being a confused asshole as usual.
"I am feeling pretty confident that I can beat a stupid cat" Natsu spoke and Guy nodded, agreeing with him.
"I hope you win, for our sake" Guy spoke nervously, checking for Tubbs.
"Okay ready, set... GO"
And this began the final round. They both are they spicy food, just crying as the hotness touched there lips. They knew they would soon regret it, but were doing this for love. For justice. For themselves. As soon as the hotness left Tubbs's lips he soon craved more. The audience was shocked to how they were both surviving this, it was super hot! Soon after the time ran out, Guy Furry cut them off. As he looked at both plates nervously, decide if who the winner would be, he took a huge gulp before looking at the crowd.
"Well, the winner is..."
Hahaha I'm so mean. Well it is a story, so you guys have to decide, who won? Anyways on a completely in related note ITS PHILS BIRTHDAY OMFG HES 29 MY SMOL BEAN HAS GROWN UP SO MUCH IM SO HAPPY FOR HIM. HES DONE SO MUCH IN THE PAST YEAR. But seriously how are you 29? No not real I refuse to believe.