Tubbs crack fic

A/N- I realize that this is pretty much now a Tubbs hate book...
The truth about why Tubbs is mean, doesn't mean he's actually mean, what if he was actually being nice? Like what if he was protecting the cats and we just hate him for this? Here's the REAL story that we figured out.
One cat, two cat, damn the cat. Cats kept on coming into Ms.Lonely's yard that she was starting to get pissed. Maybe one or two cats, but now they were getting to be too much, and they were tearing up her credit card. Ms.Lonely knew she had to stop it, but excerpt how would she? She went into her basement, when she saw her secret stash.
"No" she mumbled. She wanted to get rid of them, but drugging them??? That was just cruel. But when she heard another meow come from her backyard, she made up her mind; she was getting rid of these cats.
"Does this fish taste funny to you?" Pickles asked, rocking back and forth.
"Yeahhhh" shadow replied, spinning in circles, wobbling as if she were drunk. All the cats have been acting strange ever since Ms.Lonely brought out the fish. Maybe it was expired? Maybe they were allergic to it? But unfortunately the new cat; Tubbs, new the truth.
"Oh boy this is bad" Tubbs said, walking into the backyard full of drugged kitties. She looked around to see that Snowball and Fred were playing catch with pickles, Lexy was doing catweels, Tabitha was shoving leaves in her mouth, and Bandit was inside a fish bowl. Things couldn't be worse. Tubbs felt bad, he was new, but he felt like these cats were friends.
.
This continued on for a few weeks. The cats got drugged, they would get crazy, and Tubbs would try to formulate a plan. He walked into his little tool shed, to see if any new ideas would come. Tubbs would often come to this shed when he was feeling alone, which was the majority of the time. As he slid the glasses on his thick face, he thought of a foolproof plan, one that was going to work, but would risk all his friends. Would it really be with it?
As Tubbs weighed the pros and the cons of his plan, he realized that there was no other choice, if he wanted the cats to be healthy, he had to stop being selfish and be a real cat! A cat that was not afraid to be bullied, hated by other cats. As long as he was saving lives he was okay.
The plan was simple, show up at the yard before the cats and eat all the food. It was mean, but maybe then they would get annoyed and move to a new yard. Tubbs looked at his watch 16:45 perfect, no cats would be there yet. As he slid his way difficultly into the gate, he ran to the bowl. He gobbled it down so fast, he couldn't risk being seen by the cats. No, they've never met him before, this would be an awful first impression. "Yeah nice to meet you guys, oh don't mind me juST EATING YOUR FOOD!" Yeah, that wouldn't be great. As Tubbs finished the final bowl, he turned around only to be greeted with a pile of cats just staring at him, completely shocked. This is exactly what he was trying to avoid, but some things just can't happen.
"Uh, hello?" He said, and at that moment, all the baby kitties started crying, police sirens went off, a Gavin started screaming. The disappointed looks from everybody, the horror on their faces, it reminded him if his terrible kittenhood. The depression plus the drugs meant bad times for the kittens. Sure, Tubbs didn't like it, but soon after that, the cats started getting better! They would eat at other places while Tubbs ate in the yard with the drugs. And in the end, that's all that mattered.
The end.
A/N- Wow, really makes you think aye? Well I thought I should throw in the fact that maybe it's not all hate. But it probably is.