Bully

Everyone knows that Tubbs is the meanest cat there is, the proof is written on the walls. Sometimes he would verbally bully them, and others physically. He was the worst and that was that. That is, until Angel came along.She arrived a few days after the blizzard happened and while the cats were still recovering, they did not have time for this cats drama.
She was small, but fierce. She had ebony black fur, and crystal blue eyes.

But with a new cat, there were sure to be rumors spreading around that were sure to put her in the center of attention.

"Did you see the new cat?"
"Yeah, I heard she ate Tubbs's family, and that's why they don't get along."
"I heard one time an owner told her she couldn't stay, and she scratched her eye out"

Even in a town as innocent and small as Neko atsume, these things were still bound to happen. Now while the ground was covered three feet in snow, and there was hail the size of golf balls, the cats were still outside enjoying life, and starting drama.
"It's that Angel cat" Fred whispered to Pepper. "I dare you to become friends with her" he continued, whispering so just them two could hear.
"Ew I don't want to be friends with that discrimination" Pepper whispered back, shoving Fred a little, with a giggle.
"Come on, I'll let you use the yellow cozy blanket for a week" Fred bribed, a smirk planted on his face.
"A week?" Pepper dragged out, contemplating the deal in her head.
"A whole week" Fred agreed smiling, knowing that he had Pepper under his paw.
"Fine" Pepper huffed and walked towards where Angel was sitting. She dragged her paws, mulling things like "I'm gonna regret this" under her breath.
"Hey" she said awkwardly, seeing as she wasn't the most social cat there was. "So, my name is Pepper..." She trailed off, not knowing what else to say. There was a good reason she had no friends, and this was just supporting it.
"Like the condiment" Angel replied in a sharp time, a cold look in her eye.
Pepper sighed, realizing that this was going to be harder than she thought.
"Yeah like the condiment" she said with a fake giggle.
"I hate Pepper" she said with a stone cold face. Pepper just sighed again.
"So why are you talking to me" Angel asked, confusing Pepper for a second.
"What... what do you mean?"
"Well I mean haven't you heard the rumors?"
"Yeah, they're awful"
"Well yeah, but most of them are true" Angel said with a smirk, taking a chunk of hail and throwing it at Peppers face.
"I... I just wanted to be friends" Pepper said, tears forming in her eyes.
"I don't need friends" Angel said with a growl and stormed off, leaving shadow alone.
*****
A few days have come and gone, and Angel and Pepper haven't had a conversation since that night. The ice is melted and snow is back to normal. The town is slowly getting back to its normal ways, and everyone seemed to be content.
"So, Pepper." Fred said walking up to the cat. "Any luck?"
"No!" Pepper said exasperated. Befriending Angel was a lot harder than it should have been. Every time she tried to make a conversation she just walked away looking all depressed and stuff. Mainly stuff.
"Well, it's getting boring, so hurry up" Fred said, shoving Pepper off towards the direction of Angel. He just sat back smirking to himself, grabbing popcorn and watching the show.
"So Angel, what's up?" Pepper exclaimed when she saw pepper walk into the backyard.
"Ugh you again." Angel said, walking away from Pepper, avoiding her gaze.
"Why don't you like me?" Pepper asked, confused because everyone liked pepper, it's just how she rolled. She was nice, smart, and never argued with anyone.
"It's. It that I don't like you, it's just I don't want to talk to you" Angel said trying to escape Peppers presence.
"Come on, let's just hang out for a while, if you don't like it, you can leave.
"Whatever, your just gonna be disappointed like everyone else" Angel said, making Peppers heart drop.
****
Later that evening the cats decided that  they were going to walk around town, and go out to see a new movie called "humans" which was about humans and their stupidity, including Donald trump running for president.
"Okay you ready?"  pepper said as she walked towards Angel, who looked really skittish.
"Ye- yeah, let's go" she said, walking in front of Pepper.
*****
The night went great, and Pepper and Angel had a lot of fun and became closer. It was about  ten o'clock and they decided they should start heading home.
"That movie was pretty...cool" Angel said, as they started walking back to the backyard.
"Yeah, I can't believe humans have to go through all of that." Pepper replied, remembering Donald saying something about building a wall or something like that. It was crazy. Too bad he was actually winning the presidential race.
"So... Should we hang out again?" Angel said, causing Pepper to smile widely.
"You're saying I'm not as lame as you thought?" Pepper asked with a smirk, already knowing the answer.
"No, I guess not." Angel said slyly, thinking she actually had a friend she could trust and walking away, leaving Pepper to celebrate.
*****
"So I heard you and Angel are friends?" Fred said the next day at breakfast.
"Yeah, she's actually pretty cool" Pepper said, remembering how humble and sweet she actually is.
"So, I guess I owe you the yellow cozy blanket" Fred said, reminding Pepper of the bet they had made a week prior to now.
"Oh yeah" she said with a giggle,
"And I guess you don't have to be friends with devi- I mean Angel" he said, making both of them break into a fit of giggles, not realizing that at that same time, a heart-broken and betrayed Angel was walking away, with a gift she had made for Pepper.
******
"So, Angel" Pepper said excitedly, walking up to Angel. They haven't talked since last night, and she was getting quite concerned.
"Go away" Angel replied in a dark tone, not really wanting to talk to anyone at the moment, especially Pepper.
"You already won the bet and humiliated me, what now? Come to rub it in my face? Well I already know, haha I'm a loser." Angel said, with a crack in her voice.
Pepper suddenly froze, her blood ran cold. How did she know about the bet?
"Oh" she said, scratching the back of her neck, she didn't really know what to say. It wasn't every day that you had to explain that the only reason you befriended someone was to use a blanket.
"I'm really sorry about that" she said, trying to sound like she's telling the truth, even though she actually was. Why was it so hard for her not to sound like she's lying? She really did care for her.
"Save it" Angel said, walking away, leaving Pepper feeling upset. Maybe Angel wasn't a bully, what if she's a complete Angel, and I'm the bully. I just ruined a while friendship for a blanket? Pepper knew she had to apologize, but she didn't know when Angel would come back. So she decided she would just stay up waiting for her to return.
****
It's been three days since Angel found out about the bet. It's been three days since Pepper ruined her only good friendship. It's been three days since Angel stormed out, and still has not returned. Pepper was feeling horrible. She really wanted to apologize, but she couldn't if she never came back. Stupid she thought to herself. She trusted me and I betrayed her. What if something bad happened to her? It would be all my fault. And pepper kept thinking like that. She would have horrible nightmare where people compared her to Tubbs, and said she was awful.
  It was a cold day for March, so Pepper lay on the grass, wrapped in a yellow blanket, just staring at the stars, thinking of everything. It's been a month since Angel left and she didn't think she was returning. Everybody had moved in except for Pepper. She cried every night, wishing she would come back, and allow her to apologize. But even Pepper was starting to loose faith.
"Forget it Pepper" she said to herself. "Angels not going to come back" she said, a tear slipping down her cheek.
"Are you sure about that?" Pepper heard a familiar voice say.
Dun dun dunnnnn!!! Who is this mystery creature??? I wonder. Well part two will definitely be up. Not to sure when. Sorry it took so long for me to update, but I am never satisfied with what I write, so I delete chapters and re-write them, and honestly it's all a pain. So, if you have an idea for a character, comment down so I can use it and dedicate a chapter to you. I'm just running out of ideas.
.
BUT ON ANOTHER NOTE. HOLY SHIT I HAVE 2K READS???? THATS AMAZING. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FIR READING THIS PIECE OF SHIT. *gives you all virtual cookies*