Why Tubbs does it

So as many of you know, Tubbs is not the nicest cat in all of Neko Atsume. Actually he is quite rude, but like all bullies, he has his tragic backstory.
****back when Tubbs was a fetus****
Tubbs sat on the end, waiting for his turn to eat. Unfortunately, by the time he got to the food, it was all gone. He hasn't eaten in a whole three weeks and he is now starving. I mean besides getting abused by all the other cats, he was not liked by his owner.
"What are you doing ugly cat? Can't you see in busy??? Shoo" the mean, old owner, Tori, said shooing Tubbs away. Tubbs decided that this was definitely the last straw. So he gathered all his things, and decided to run away. Where to? Well he didn't know, but what he did k ow was he wanted to get as far away from here as possible.
The rain wasn't a pleasant addition to the adventure, giving that Tubbs was now knee deep in mud.
"I know a way to lighten the mood" tubs said to himself.
"I WALK A LONELY ROAD, THE ONLY ONE THAT I HAVE EVER KNOWN. DON'T KNOW WHERE IT GOES BUT ITS HOME TO ME AND I WALK ALONE." Tubbs shouted, trying to enjoy the trip.
"WHAT IS THAT RACKET?" A mean person shouted, shooting darts at the cat.
"AGHH" Tubbs yelled, running away from the pointy objects.
Finally, Tubbs saw some light, some hope, something to make him believe that there is an end. A cat yard. Tubbs ran, he ran as fast as he could to the gate, where a sign read "all cats welcomed" Tubbs was overjoyed. He ran to the food and ate all he could. Dish after dish, all the food he could fit in his fat stomach. When he looked up, he saw all the cats look at him, disgust written across their faces. Well this was gonna be a long life...
A/N- sorry it was short, but that's all I could think of for a tragic back story. If you have any ideas for the book please comment, since I have absolutely no idea where I am headed with this. On a better note, i have an efficient excuse not to do homework, no? I shouldn't do that? Okay. BYE.