Epilogue

"Where's my favourite goddaughter?" Steve set his bag on the floor.

"Uncle Stevie!" a little girl with brown hair and bright blue-gray eyes ran towards the supersoldier.

"Oh, c'mon, Buck!" blond rolled his eyes picking her up.

Steve loved Bucky's daughter like his own. He had been with her since she was born. Stephanie looked a lot like like Alice but had her father's character.

"I brought you something actually," Captain put her down and opened his duffle bag.

"Thank you, uncle Stevie," Stephanie hugged him tightly after taking the dark brown teddy bear.

"You're welcome. Where's Alice?" Steve stood up ruffling girl's hair.

"In uncle Tony's lab," she jumped up and down in front of him, her big eyes not leaving his.

"Okay," he picked her up again and went there.

"Hey, Capsicle!" Tony looked up from the suit as he heard the door open.

"Hi, Tony. Hi, Alice," Steve put Stephanie down and she ran to her mum showing her the teddy bear.

"Steve, you're spoiling her," Alice sighed.

"I'm the only one who's allowed to do that," genius smirked and earned a slap to the back of his head from Alice.

"Where's Bucky?" she asked frowning.

"He'll be later. Fury said it was urgent," Captain shrugged.

"Hey, Tony. The reagents have arrived. Oh hi, Steve!" Bruce went in the lab and set down his tablet.

"I'm sorry I'm late," Bucky went in the lab out of breath.

"Daddy!" Stephanie shouted and ran to him.

"Hi, princess," brunet picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"Okay, why everyone's in my lab now? The lounge room is right there," Tony frowned and motioned to the door.

"Stop being so rude," Alice turned to him.

"I just asked," billionaire raised his hands in surrender and went out of the lab with Bruce on his heels.

They went out of the lab as well trying to decide what to have for dinner. Bucky waited for Alice and hugged her with his free arm kissing her.

They had been married for five years already but together they had been for seven years. Alice slowly regained her memories and Bucky was working with himself also that time. Both were madly in love with each other and were big support as well. Every day Bucky woke up not believing how lucky he was having such an amazing daughter and loving wife. He was still afraid that he might have a relapse and hurt someone, but Alice always assured that nothing like that will ever happen.

"Bucky, I have to tell you something," girl bit her bottom lip.

"Princess, please go say to Natasha that I'm okay with Chinese food," brunet put her down and ruffled her hair.

"Okay," she smiled and ran away.

"What's wrong? Are you ill?" Bucky turned to her.

"Only in the mornings," she looked up at him.

"Oh my God!" man hugged her burying his face in her hair.

Bucky teared up just like that time when he found out about Stephanie. Family has always been his dream and he was willing to do everything to make Alice and Stephanie happy.

"We're gonna have another baby!" man kissed her and knelt in front of Alice.

"Honestly I wasn't sure you'll want another kid," she ran her hand through his hair.

"Of course I'd want anothet kid," he pulled up Alice's shirt and kissed her stomach.

"I love you," she smiled down at him.

"I love you too," Bucky stood up smiling and kissed her.

---------A/N--------

Everything once comes to the end! Thanks for everyone who read it. It means a lot to me. Hoestly I thought it will be better but most of the time I'm wrong so yeah. Thank you for not giving up on this story.
Love, Undi❤

P.S. Thank you captain_rae for the help with writing ❤