Chapter 15

Josh's P.O.V.

Hensley and I became very close after the day we met. Its been a few weeks since then. I almost forgotten what it felt like to have a friend. Someone who you can trust, Someone who will listen to your crazy ass problems, Someone to just be there when no one seems to understand.

"Good morning cupcake! Wake your ass up so we won't be late for school. Again." Hensley yelled as she bargded into my room.

"Don't you think you should knock first? What if I was naked or something." I grumbled into my pillow.

"Oh well it's not like I've never seen a dick before. Get your ass up we were already late once this week because you won't get up so let's go." she said pulling my blankets off of me.

"You Bitch! It's freezing in here give me my blankets" I said grabing ahold of one end and pulling really hard. It was all worth it because Hensley's side that she was holding slipped from her hands and resulted into her flying backwards and hitting the floor.

"oh (laugh) my (laugh) God (laugh) are you o-okay (laughing really hard).

"Shut up you and get your ass ready or im leaving without you and don't think I won't" she said standing up and slamming my door shut on her way out.

Knowing that Hensley really would leave me I decided to get dressed. I picked out a simple outfit which consised of black skinny jeans and a maroon shirt with "The Cab" on the front. I love that band. Grabbing my wallet and phone I heard Hensley honking the car horn.

Now I'm Sitting at lunch eating my pizza when all of these girls walk up to me.

"Hey Josh" the tall black haired girl I'm the front purred.

"Hello Lyndsey. What can I help you with" I annoyed.

"Well you see I learned a new position in yoga class and I was wondering if I can show you"

Ugh I hate sluts. "Wow you mean you actually learned something. I never knew it was possible for you." I said rolling my eyes.

"Excuse me! Who the hell do you think you are fag! No body talks to me that way!"

"Looks I just did. Oh and Lyndsey, Maybe you need to learn this too while your finally using your brain. Not everyone likes you. In fact most of the people here hates you." I said pushing past her.

I'm so tired of all this shit! Everyone thinks they can hit on me or offer me sex and im going to jump their bones. Trust me, the only persons bones I want to jump isnt here. Honestly i don't think he will ever be here again.