Surprise, Surprise!

I was still crying on the way to the airport.

I don't want to leave (L/B/N), but I have to. Thoughts about him kept shifting through my head.

You have to find Adam.

You have to follow your dream

You have to get away from your parents

You have to make it up to (L/B/N)

This only made me cry harder. Until my phone started ringing.

I didn't recognize the number, but it said from the state of Washington!

Probably just telemarketing, but I'll take my chances of a new friend whenever I can

I answered.

Y - "Hello?"
? - "Hi, (Y/N)."
Y - "Who is this? And how do you know my name?"
? - "You probably don't want to hear my voice, but it's your brother...I called because your birthday is coming up! So I wanted to give you your present a bit early."

He knew my birthday was soon. Was it really Adam?!

Y - "Adam?! Adam is that you?!"
A - "Yes, (Y/N), it's me."
Y - "Oh my gosh! Why would I not want to hear your voice? I miss you so much. Wait. How did you get my number? I didn't have a cell phone when we left."
A - "They...just called. They gave it to me. And I was afraid you wouldn't want to hear my voice because I left you awhile back. I feel horrible about that, but I couldn't take them any longer."
Y - "You can say mom and dad. It's fine. And I completely understand. Did they tell you?"
A - "Tell me what?"
Y - "assholes."
A - "What?"
Y -"Nothing. Listen. What I thought they'd tell you is, I'm on my way to the airport now! I'm moving back to Washington. Adam, I'm coming to see you!"
A - "What?! Really?! (Y/N) that's great! That's what I was gonna ask you! I knew since we were kids we had the same dream, to become a YouTuber. I was going to wait until your 20th birthday, but a friend of mine is also your age. So I figured you're old enough. Plus I miss you so much! I'm so happy this worked out so well! So, will you take the job?"
Y - "YES! YES! A MILLION TIMES YES ADAM! I'D ABSOLUTELY LOVE TO WORK AT YOUR OFFICE!"
A - "Yay!"
Y - "I'm at the airport now and I wanna get some sleep on the plane. Will you pick me up when I land?"
A - "Of course! I have to pick my friend up as well."
Y- "Perfect! Can't wait to see you. Goodnight, Adam."
A - "Goodnight, (Y/N).

He hung up. But I was still so happy.

I wanted to call your parents and rub it in their nasty faces, but I didn't want (L/B/N) to feel worse.

So I didn't. But I am so happy!

I think I'm dreaming!

I pinched my arm, I tend to do that when something too good happens.

I am NOT dreaming. I don't want this feeling to ever go away.

I boarded your plane, and waited for it take off.

Let's go find my real family
_______________________________

Well there we go. I'm actually writing something I'm proud of. Good job me! *pats self on the back*.