Miscarraige

Your POV

(OKAY SO IF I DIDN'T ADD THIS THEN IT WOULDN'T FIT WITH REAL LIFE I'M SORRY THE TEARS ARE REAL)
____________________________

I woke up next to Ross,

MY BOYFRIEND,

That morning.

MY BOYFRIEND HAHAHAHA

I'm too peppy.

He was still asleep so I got up and fixed my hair. Once I was done I woke Ross up.

"Ross get up!" I yelled.

"ugh...five more minutes..." he groaned

"Ross do we need to go through this again?"

"...don't get the water please..."

"Then get up."

"Uhh." *yawn* "Fine."

After that happened he fixed himself up and we were preparing to leave when we heard crying.

Crying?

Ross knocked on Adam and Alesa's door.

"Adam. Alesa. You alright?" Ross said, concerned.

"No. Come in." *sniff* said Adam.

We walked in to see Adam and Alesa crying while Alesa was holding Mason.

"W-what's wrong guys?" I said, worried.

"We made an emergency run to the hospital last night. I-I had a miscarriage." Alesa replied, only making her cry more.

Ross began to tear up. I was already crying. I ran over and hugged both of them, careful not to hurt Mason. After I hugged them both I picked Mason up and kissed his forehead. I would've squeezed him so tight if he wasn't only a baby.

"I-I'm so sorry." Ross muttered.

"I feel awful." I said, trying to hold myself together.

"We're gonna get through this together. I'll tell everyone at work today. We still have one angel in our lives." Adam replied, tears still in his eyes. I gave Mason to him and he held him so close. Alesa was speechless. Ross and I talked through it with both of them for a while.

After what felt like hours comforting Adam and Alesa, Ross and I headed home. It wasn't the appropriate time to tell them that we were together. If Adam is alright at work, we'll tell him then.

We arrived at the house. There was a crushed soda can on the counter and a jacket on the chair. It was Max's jacket.

"Huh. He must've gotten up for a drink. Wonder why his jacket is here. And why the soda can is crushed." Ross said, puzzled.

"Yeah. We should get ready for work. I'm gonna go change." I said.

"Okay. I'll get Max and Tim up and get ready myself."

Ross threw the crushed can away and headed to his room to get ready. I did the same.

The last two days were pretty...eventful. I got my first boyfriend, but I lost a niece/nephew. I feel awful for Adam and Alesa. I hope Ross is alright. He didn't seem to be as sad as me, then again he's not biological family to them. I hope things turn out better.
_______________________________

OKAY SO ITS BEEN FOREVER SINCE I UPDATED I'M SO SORRY BUT THIS HIT 300 READS SO THATS NEAT. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE BUT I GOT A LOT GOING ON. LOVE YOU ALL ;)