A Day In The Life of (Y/N)

Your POV
____________________________

"Hello lovelies! It is me (Y/N) or (Y/C/N) once again! For some reason, you people wanna see the stuff that I do. So I'm gonna piss everyone off! Let's go!"

"HEY MAX!" I yelled.

"Ugh, what? I'm working." He said, sounding angry. Like always.

"TELL THEM WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT!" I continued yelling.

"No. Go away." He whined

"Come onnnn. Tell them!" I insisted he did."

"Fine. She kicked all of our asses at Super Smash." He said, cringing at his own words.

"MAX WHY?!" I heard Ross yell from across the room.

"BECAUSE SHE MADE ME!" Max yelled back.

"BUT WHY?!" Ross said, pretending to he confused.

"Fuck off Ross." Max flipped Ross off and walked away. "Go celebrate with your lady."

I just realized. We haven't told the viewers yet. Well I haven't been here too long. Oh well, fuck it.

"OH BY THE WAY GUYS I'M DATING ROSS-CHAN!" I yelled.

Ross came over and kissed me on the cheek. "It's true. Now go write your Fanfiction. We didn't even need to tell you that." He said, sounding happy. He was probably dying to tell the viewers.

"JUST DO IT!!" I heard another familiar voice.

"Adam, Brother! Come join the vlog." I said.

"I'M COMING SISTAAAA" he ran across the office. "HEY GUYS. SKY HERE AND I'M TAKING THIS VLOG!" He took the camera and ran.

"GET BACK HERE YA LITTLE SHIT!" I chased him. "MAX STOP HIM. TRIP HIM OR SOMETHING."

He threw the Elsa figure that Adam got him, because he keeps putting it back on his desk.

"Max what the fuck? You weren't supposed to let it go!" Adam yelled, still vlogging.

"OH THATS IT!" Max yelled.

Now we were both chasing Adam.
Ross was walking behind us and took a video that he would Instagram later.

"ADAM YOU CAN'T RUN FOREVER. THERE'S A DOOR. YOU GONNA GO INTO THE STREET?" I yelled.

"YEAH GIVE UP BITCH." Max yelled, backing me up.

"NEVER! LET THE PEOPLE BE CONFUSED!" Adam replied.

He actually ran outside. Barney and Red were just coming into work and Adam accidentally tackled Barney.

"What the fucks dirt?" He yelled.

Max and I were dying laughing.

"Oh my gosh Barney! Are you alright?" Adam said, concerned. Also he's still vlogging.

"Yeah. I'm fines. Something brokes my fall." He said, scratching his head.

"That would be me." Red replied, flat on the ground.

Max and I were on the floor laughing so hard. I crawled over to Adam and took the camera from his hand.

"ANYWAY GUYS!" I yelled. I heard Adam in the background screaming "NUUUUU"
Oh I'm still on the floor by the way.
"That was a day in the life of me! If you enjoyed then subscribe to my channel, and everyone else's channels. Especially Red. #prayforRed. Thanks guys and I will see you soon. Byeeeee"

"What just happened?" Ross walked up to see me and Max on the ground, Adam on his knees, and Barney helping Red up from the sidewalk.

"Watch the vlog when it comes out." Is all I could say. This is unexplainable. Just madness. But that's why it's called "A Day In The Life of (Y/N)"
_______________________________
I laughed so fucking hard while writing this. Hope you guys did too. Love you all ;)
____________________________