The Movie

Your POV
(Y/F/M) = your favorite movie
____________________________

We walked in. Alesa hugged me. Seems like a cycle, doesn't it?

Anyways we went inside. Adam and Alesa were sitting on the couch with Mason, and Barney.

My brother welcomed us. "Oh guys, you're here! Perfect! (Y/N), this is Barney. I'm sure you've recognized him from our videos." He said, introducing me to Barney.

"I have, nice to meet you." I replied, politely. "Hi. I'm Barneys. You must be Adams sister. Nice to meet you toos." he shook my hand, which I accepted.

Before the movie started, Alesa and Adam wanted to say a few words. "Everyone sit please." said Alesa.

The order went like this. Barney, Tim, Max, Ross, Me. Adam and Alesa were standing, but they would sit by me after their announcement.

"As you all know, our Mason is now 16 weeks old." said Adam, motioning to Mason, who was being held by Alesa.

"And we have some big news..." said Alesa, enthusiastically. Adam held a small white object up. It was a pregnancy test. It read positive!

They spoke unison "We're pregnant again!" Adam kissed Alesa on the cheek.

Oh my god! I'm gonna have another nephew/niece?! That's crazy! I'm so happy for them, I teared up a bit.

Everyone else clapped and said their congratulations. I joined them.

"Congrats you two!" I said and pulled them in for a hug.

"Thanks so much (Y/N)." Adam replied.

"Anytime." I said, smiling.

After all of that, they stated the movie.

The movie was called (Y/F/M), my favorite! I relaxed during the movie. I laughed at a funny part, so did everyone else.

I laid back and leaned up against Ross. He wrapped his arm around me. I blushed.

Adam noticed and nudged Alesa "What?" she said. "Shhh. Look." he whispered and he jerked his head in our direction.

She responded in a whisper "Awwww!" She said and leaned up against Adam.

We all continued watching the movie.

After the movie, everyone got up and left except Ross and I. We fell asleep.

We woke up late. Really late.

Shit. Max is our ride.

"Ross get up!" I yelled.

"Ugh, five more minutes." he whined.

"Don't make me dump water on you!" I yelled. He didn't move. (Lol did your parents ever do this to you?)

I got up and went to get the water.

"Alright, alright, I'm up. No water please." he said.

"Good. Max and Tim left. We have no ride." I said, back on topic.

"Did Barney leave?" he said, now aware of the situation.

"Yes. I'm pretty sure it's midnight." I said, worried.

"It is midnight." said a voice. It was Adam. 

Shit.

"Adam. We are SO sorry!" said Ross, guiltily.

"It's fine. We saw you sleeping, so we let you sleep. You can stay the night. I was just getting a little snack." He said, calmly.

"Thanks Adam, we're sorry for intruding!" I said, guiltily as well.

"You think I wouldn't let my little sister and my best friend stay at my house?" said Adam, making eye contact with me.

I shrugged. "Fair enough. Thanks again." I said, gratefully.

"No problem! There's drinks in the fridge, and pop tarts in the cabinet. I remembered how much you love pop tarts, (Y/N)." he replied.

"Haha, I do." I replied.

I'll grab one on the way out. I thought to myself.

"Goodnight!" said Adam, as he walked up stairs.

"Goodnight." Ross and I replied.

I'm alone with Ross.
I'm alone with Ross!
I'm alone...with Ross.

These thoughts went through my head. I've been crushing on him since I moved here. I finally have my chance to make a move.

Don't fuck this up (Y/N), don't you dare.
____________________________
New chapter. Hope ya'll enjoy ;)
____________________________