Who's Your Daddy?

Your POV
____________________________

"Hello lovelies! It's me (Y/C/N) here with...*sigh* this."

"What?" Ross said.

"This game. This demented game." I replied.

"Oh that's right, you've never played. Well this should be interesting." He said, chuckling.

"So this is Who's Your Daddy? and the concept is pretty simple. The baby tries to kill itself and the dad tries to stop it. Also I'm here with Ross-chan." I said.

"Ye." He responded.

"And if you guys enjoy this video please leave a like, comment any feedback you have, and subscribe to get notified for my future content."

"Ye." Ross said again.

"Is that all you can say?" I said, a bit sarcastically.

"I can say I love you." He replied.

"Aww I love you too. Now let's go." I said.

The game started.

"IMMA BABY CHILD!" I yelled just as it started.

I heard Ross jump a bit because his microphone made a noise when he hit it.

"Hahaha apparently I'm a scary one." I said, laughing.

"Well guess what scary baby child?" He replied, a bit evilly.

"What?" I said, anxious.

He put a baby gate in front of the door.

"Wait here while I stop you from dying."

"GOD DAMNIT DAD YOU'RE A LOSER!" I yelled. "YOU'LL NEVER BE HIP WITH THE KIDS!"

I heard a small sigh

"son you hurt my feelings" Ross said, pretending to be sad.

"Noo daddy I'm sorry." I replied. "Here I know what'll cheer you up."

Baby Wins appeared across the screen with a small green baby over a shattered glass table.

"WHAT?!" He yelled.

"You do realize that I know how to break the baby gates right? And the hammer spawned right by the glass table. I distracted you by insulting you. Ha ha!"

"Oh. Well. I'm gonna getcha this time!" Ross replied.

We started a new game. I was the dad, and Ross was the baby.

"Is it fucked up that I'm dating my child?" I said as I went around covering the power outlets.

"Well, in reality yes. But this is a video game." Ross replied

"Hey Ross why haven't you come downstairs yet?" I said after realizing I got a lot done without being distracted.

"I'm eating some balls." He replied.

"Oh shit. Pills pills pills. WHERE ARE THE- aha!" I grabbed the pills and ran upstairs.

Baby Wins.

I saw a burnt baby in the shower.

"DAMNIT ROSS!" I yelled.

"Hehehe I won." He replied, proud of himself.

"NO SHIT!" I yelled back, pretending to be super mad.

We played the game a few more times. Whoever was the baby won each time.

"Ross I'm not a good dad." I said on the last round where Ross won as the baby.

"You're a dad? Wow we're dating and you haven't told me this? Congrats (Y/N)!" He said, giggling.

I rolled my eyes. "As long as you're not a dad yet I'm fine." I replied, laughing with him.

"Anyway guys that was Who's Your Daddy? and if you enjoyed please leave a like comment and subscribe because I upload every other day. I'm (Y/N) and this is Ross and we will see you soon. Byeeeee." I waved to my camera and stopped recording.
--------------------------------------------

"That was fun!" I said as Ross and I walked out of our offices.

"Ye it was. We gotta film a Build Battle vid in 10 minutes. I gotta grab Max cuz he's in it. You should go set up. I'll do the same." He replied.

"Kk. Love you!" I said as I starting skipping down the hallway.

"Love you too!" He yelled back and he blew a kiss to me.
-------------------------------------------
Max's POV
___________________________

Well it's time to record again.

With the couple of the offices.

Two of my best friends.

I love the feeling, yet I hate it.

Because I love them both, one like a sibling, and one like the only thing in the world.

And that one is dating the other.

As much as I love spending time with the both of them together, I hate it.

Because I want to be the one with my arm wrapped around her.

I love her.
_______________________________
Your POV
____________________________

I recorded the Build Battle video with Max and Ross.

Then some GTA with Adam, Max, and Barney.

After that I vlogged a bit.

The day flew by quick, and it was time to get ready for my date with Ross! I'm so fucking excited!
_______________________________
Ross's POV
____________________________

I'm so fucking excited! I've got my date with (Y/N) pretty soon and we just pulled up to the house to get ready.

I love her so much.
_______________________________
Yay I updated again. I thought I'd make another cute/dramatic chapter cuz that's basically the definition of this fanfic XD anyway hope ya'll enjoyed this chapter. Love you all ;)
____________________________